Deviant Moon BORDERLESS Edition???

Cassandra022

looks awesome!

Glass Owl

Yes, I agree with MoonGypsy, the borderless look makes the images stand out. They look amazing! There is only one deck in my collection that I have two of (besides a few minis) and in this case I would welcome another copy of the Deviant Moon in order to have a borderless version.

divinerofcards

want that.

***when can I have that?***

Annabelle

I would definitely buy a copy of the borderless Deviant Moon. I've been a fan of the deck in general for a long time.

callistoluna

Ditto Annabelle - I love the DM deck.

My first deck got really wet - I took it to a music festival and there was torrential rain! My deck got really wet (as did everything else in my bag!) so we had to lie every card out overnight to dry them out. A couple stuck together and peeled at the edges so when they were eventually dry I had to trim them down. They look quite antique now and very cool without the white borders. Can't wait to see this edition.

Catmoon

Soooo neeeat!!!!

Essjay

I would love a borderless deck. I really hope that US Games gives this the green light. I mean, why do we need borders anyway?!!! I think this is why I love the BG so much (apart from the beautiful art of course). All image and no fillers!