Free, For Fun Deck

krysia322

(cleared it with Major Tom ;))

Hi All,

I just finished creating and uploading my own major arcana deck --- it's available via this link:
http://www.krysiasweb.net/KWTarot.shtml

It's the first time I've ever tried anything like it, and it was fun to do. It's free (and rather obvious why); just download it, print it out, voila. :) I actually tried it (tested it out) yesterday, and it seemed rather accurate so far. Yay! LOL

I just wanted a simple deck with images that didn't require a whole lot of meditation to get the point across, IMO, this deck fits that description; it seems to answer really quick questions quite well so far. There's also a brief booklet available as well, just in case. ;) It's more like a "my thoughts in brief about X card" than anything real tarotically profound. But it's all in fun. :)

Enjoy! :D

Aun

Hi Krysia,

Nice deck and website too, congratulations...

lark

Thank you krysia!
It's very generous of you to share your art with us.
It's beautiful!
I love the card backs..
And Bush has the Devil!!! Diana will love that one!
But where's my favorite love, Johnny Depp?
You can't let Brad get all the glory...:D

Dark_angel

What a beautiful deck! The images just seem so.... right!

I'll be downloading it as soon as my home computer gets fixed. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us.

xxx

Yerin

Bush as devil!! :D LMAO!!

Thanks for sharing your beautiful deck!

.o(Brad Pitt's gorgeous as Sol..)

Chronata

Thanks Krisia!

What a truly accomplished deck you have shared with us!

These images are so dynamic! And I think the symbolism is easy to understand (love the Fortune's white buffalo!)

Beautiful!
Thank you for such a lovely gift!

krysia322

<sniffle> Awwww... You guys! <wipes tear, blushes>

:)

I'm so glad you enjoy it! I thought it was a nice, productive way to put my BP obsessive disorder into good use. ;) LOL!

But where's my favorite love, Johnny Depp?
You can't let Brad get all the glory...:D
EEK! Lark! While Brad doesn't get all the glory... That would be Gary Dourdan (my second favorite love --yeah, what's that ring on my finger for? LMAO! ;))... You're right! Johnny Depp! <smacks forehead>
Crap. I see me working on a minor arcana after all... See what you did!?
Johnny Depp = King of Swords... I can sooo see that...
;)
Maybe I'll just do the court cards. Oh hell. Who's kidding. Now I'll have to do the court cards, because of the new visual of Johnny Depp as Sword King in my head. LARK! This is ALL. YOUR. FAULT! LOL...

Oh, and not just Bush... Look who's perched on his shoulder...
Hm. Now I'm thinking I should have had Michael Moore as the Fool... Hmm...But no, no. Not a political deck, right? Right. However, IMO, the Devil card is definitely appropriate! ;)

And thank you, Dark_angel. I thought so too. :)

(Brad Pitt's gorgeous as Sol..)
LOL, Yerin... Brad Pitt's gorgeous. :D A friend of mine suggested I call it the BP Tarot and have done with it. ;) You know, "Tell us how you really feel." LOL!
:D

(love the Fortune's white buffalo!)
Miracle, the white buffalo... Love that picture. She's a very sweet buffalo; my family took a trip to see her. You definitely get a feeling of good power from Miracle...

Thanks again, Everyone! PHEW! I was so worried everyone would hate it! LOL... :D

lark

krysia322 said:
Maybe I'll just do the court cards. Oh hell. Who's kidding. Now I'll have to do the court cards, because of the new visual of Johnny Depp as Sword King in my head. LARK! This is ALL. YOUR. FAULT! LOL...
Oooh I'm so glad I could be such a bad girl!!! :D
Johnny as the King of Swords....I think I've been waiting my whole life to see that!

Majecot

krysia I tried the down load but I was not able to open the file, what program did you use to to create the cards ( which are beautiful by the way )

krysia322

Majecot,

The files are in ZIP format... --wait, let me check, LOL, now I can't remember...

Okay... the booklet is a PDF file... the cards... yeah. The cards are all zipped. Are you on a PC or Mac? Mac's Stuffit Expander is capable of opening zips, and for PC, WinZip should do it (or something like that... both programs are free downloads).

After the files are unzipped, they're in JPEG format.

And thank you! :D

Oh, and Lark, I haven't had a chance to start working on the freaking court cards (and it's still all your fault, btw!!!!! ;)), as I just started my new job as a labor & delivery registered nurse... It might be a while, but I do have some ideas for your Johnny card. ;)