Maroon Tarot - what do you say to that?

Sar

!

I am in love again. Horrosjo!

lunakasha

I just found this thread....:eek:

WOW....these are incredible, like stepping into a dreamworld.

This is a very interesting deck, very moody and atmospheric.

Absolutely LOVE it and would buy it in a heartbeat!

And I do love the borders, even though I normally prefer borderless....these borders really pull you into the picture. It all works together very well!

Thanks for sharing your beautiful work, and look forward to more!

:) Luna

EDITED TO ADD: Just took a peek at the artist's website.....unbelievably beautiful and magical.

Mr. Maronski is truly a creative and technical genius. Stunning. :eek: :D :love:

Aalore

I love them as well!

Educatio

the painter + interpretations + what's missing;)

Thanks, Luna :)

I have just sent your words to Tomasz Maronski. Lots of people admire his works: he is a young and very modest painter, but one day he and the worlds he creates will be world-known.
As to the borders: I have a feeling they function as the borders to the world and when you look at them they sort of capture the 'reader' and so the reader dives into the world. That's my interpretation. But there are as many interpretations as there are readers, right? But I am really happy lots of people like the cards and want to find their interpretations.

What is missing are all the symbols: the Kabbalah and Zodiac signs and planets, and they will be added soon.

All the best,

Maja

lunakasha said:
I just found this thread....:eek:

WOW....these are incredible, like stepping into a dreamworld.

This is a very interesting deck, very moody and atmospheric.

Absolutely LOVE it and would buy it in a heartbeat!

And I do love the borders, even though I normally prefer borderless....these borders really pull you into the picture. It all works together very well!

Thanks for sharing your beautiful work, and look forward to more!

:) Luna

EDITED TO ADD: Just took a peek at the artist's website.....unbelievably beautiful and magical.

Mr. Maronski is truly a creative and technical genius. Stunning. :eek: :D :love:

Durant Hapke

Brothers, and Sisters,

Inspiration, is the order of the day.

Bring that action.

Toast a sandwich -- your favorite ingredients -- and enjoy.

Durant "I have extra, so go ahead" Hapke

Papageno

breathtaking tarot deck! :thumbsup:

how did I miss this thread, get it published and I will buy.

best wishes to you for success.

that Temperance card is exquisite!

Mariana

Maja said:
What is missing are all the symbols: the Kabbalah and Zodiac signs and planets, and they will be added soon.

I find that a bit disappointing to read. This looked like a very intuitive deck and I'm afraid that adding lots of symbols might detract from that - unless they're cleverly hidden in the border or the painting itself? We'll have to wait and see...

Papageno

Maja said:
Thanks, Luna :)

All the best,

Maja

the art is very powerful and can hold it's own without the addition of extraneous symbolism, however, I'm sure he will include them in such a way that it will not detract from the primary imagery.......which is enchanting

Educatio

re: symbols

Not to worry, dear friends.
The symbols will be in a form of 'water signs': barely visible outside the images themselves, adding the magic powers. It needs to be done.
Without the symbolism they are pure art: beautiful pieces of art, perfect for meditation...

Wishing you all the best,

maja

Papageno said:
the art is very powerful and can hold it's own without the addition of extraneous symbolism, however, I'm sure he will include them in such a way that it will not detract from the primary imagery.......which is enchanting