Maroon Tarot - what do you say to that?

Mariana

Maia,

Your site has a section where you can already order the deck for €20, but it also says that so far, only majors are available. So does this mean that the majors only edition is €20 (not including shipping) and that there will be a complete deck available later for €30 or so, or will there be a possibility to order the minors separately in December?

Very practical questions and maybe a bit early, I know, but I'm trying to budget for the rest of 2007 and to figure out how much I can probably save and to prioritise which decks on my wishlist to buy first with that money... :)

lunakasha

Mariana said:
Maia,

Your site has a section where you can already order the deck for €20, but it also says that so far, only majors are available. So does this mean that the majors only edition is €20 (not including shipping) and that there will be a complete deck available later for €30 or so, or will there be a possibility to order the minors separately in December?

Oooooh is it possible that there is an actual, physical DECK we can purchase???? :bugeyed: :D :party:

Could you also please give us some dimensions on the cards???
THANKS Maja....I really love your deck, it is truly an original, and I can hardly wait for a copy.
Congratulations to you and Mr. Maronski!

:) Luna

Sinduction

I will be first in line when the entire deck is available!

I cannot wait! :)

The crowned one

I think they are ethereal and nice to look at, even meditate with, but I do not think I personally could read with them. Some of the cards are spot on, but for example Strength, a beautiful card, great imagery, still for me it in no way represents tarot "strength", even the colour is not correct for me, it indicates right through might and is more foreboding then positive as I feel the "strength" card is . Still I love the card as a piece of art and the whole deck is beautiful as art.

WolfDeca

These are gorgeous! I especially love the Magician and the Tower. And the borders. And the outerwordly quality of the Hanged Man's surroundings. (And the Polish word for 'Temperance.' :))

I'll be putting this one on my wishlist too! I'm curious how the finished cards look, though, with the extra symbols.

Mariana

The crowned one said:
I think they are ethereal and nice to look at, even meditate with, but I do not think I personally could read with them.
I agree with you. Beautiful, atmospheric art, but probably not the best reading deck. Oh well, I love looking at nice pictures too. :)

franniee

I think they are wonderful. I love strong art in decks. Evocative art and emotion. I have been steering away from the bland. I LOVE color! Contrast! Rich colors! Great!

Educatio

the Maroon Tarot has just been published!

I am really happy to announce that the cards have just been published! After a long battle with prejudiced printers finally we found one who was not afraid of Tarot. I almost gave up and stopped popping in here 'cos I thought my dream would not come true.
Here they are! Beautifully made Maroon Tarot Major Arcana.

Still, the work is not finished yet. We are working on the Minors at present and I can see we're not going to meet the deadline (end of 2007). But hey! We've got all the time in the world:)

All the best to everyone!

Maja

Sinduction

I'm so glad to hear this!! I was just on your site yesterday to check for an update and to drool over the cards too!

Please don't forget to let us know when it's ready!! :D

tarot4fun

Maja said:
I am really happy to announce that the cards have just been published! ... Here they are! Beautifully made Maroon Tarot Major Arcana.
Congratulations to Maja!!!
and to artist Tomasz Maronski!!!

Blessings~
Suz :heart: