Maroon Tarot - what do you say to that?

silverwings94

Maroon tarot

Mariana said:
I've ordered it!
I ordered it on Tuesday and am waiting patiently (as I watch the mail truck pass me by) for it to arrive. I have no favorite as yet, but I know as soon as I hold them my love affair with them will flourish.
Thank you Maja for creating such an inspiring deck.
Blessings,
Silverwings94

rwcarter

Maja said:
here are the answers to your questions:

1. the Majors = 20 Euro

2. the Minors = around 40 Euro (-25% from this price if you get the Majors this Autumn/Winter).
If you ask how come 56 Minors cost less than 22 Majors the clue is: the more you print, the better price you get. As simple as that:)

3. and so the full deck will be around 50-60 Euro (this really depends on the printer; this summer I had some problems with publishing the Majors. Now I am trying to be a bit more cautious). Again, you will get a 25% discount on the full deck if you have already purchased the Majors.
Hi Maja,

One question comes to mind from what you said above about getting the cards published. If you go to a different publisher to get the minors and whole deck published, isn't there a chance that the card stock, finish or colors might be different between the original Majors and new Minors when there won't be that difference for the whole deck cause it will have been published/printed by the same company? I'd be worried about having a noticeable difference between the two Arcanas.

Rodney

Educatio

re: Silverwings94

I am not quite sure who we should be thankful for this deck: I waited a decade before started working on the deck with a person I found via Internet, Tomek Maronski that is. I think nothing is a coincidence in life, there are some powers that touch as, that lead us at least from time to time...

One of the people who already got the deck and was working with it said that the Maroon Tarot is... wait a minute, I want to quote him:

"In your Tarot one can notice something that is not visible in the classic Tarot decks… if you spend more time on a single Arcana card, one can see the Maroon Tarot as a complement to the Aleister Crowley’s deck."
(Piotr Tollis, Katowice)

It came as a delicate shock to me as The Toth Tarot is the only one that made such a huge impression on me: it has so much strenght I could not work with it really. However, I did not see its influence in the Maroon Tarot. Maybe there is something in it. I can see the cards live their own life already:)
I have just put a competition connected with your interpretations of the cards. You're welcome to take part in it:)

All the best,

Maja

silverwings94 said:
I ordered it on Tuesday and am waiting patiently (as I watch the mail truck pass me by) for it to arrive. I have no favorite as yet, but I know as soon as I hold them my love affair with them will flourish.
Thank you Maja for creating such an inspiring deck.
Blessings,
Silverwings94

Educatio

to Rodney

Dear Friends,

the printer is ready and waits for the Minors. He is reliable from an old Silesian family.
Another thing is, my family is artistic and they also work with computer graphics and know everything about the technology. They worked with the printer on the Majors until the effect was satisfactory. I am also in the publishing business so I know what I can expect from the printer. Not to worry: I am not going to pay for something that is below the quality of the Majors (and they are of high quality). Not to mention the fact that I am doing the cards for myself as well :)

I mentioned some problems 'cos this year I had some with the prejudiced printers but the one I found is open to experiments and an expert in the field of printing.

Rest assured I want the deck to be close to perfection:)

All the best, Maja

rwcarter said:
Hi Maja,

One question comes to mind from what you said above about getting the cards published. If you go to a different publisher to get the minors and whole deck published, isn't there a chance that the card stock, finish or colors might be different between the original Majors and new Minors when there won't be that difference for the whole deck cause it will have been published/printed by the same company? I'd be worried about having a noticeable difference between the two Arcanas.

Rodney

lunakasha

Maja said:
3. and so the full deck will be around 50-60 Euro (this really depends on the printer; this summer I had some problems with publishing the Majors. Now I am trying to be a bit more cautious). Again, you will get a 25% discount on the full deck if you have already purchased the Majors.

So, yes: people who buy the deck in two stages, get a discount that makes the total purchase cheaper than if they had bought the whole deck in 2008. And the discount will be 25% on either the Minors or the whole deck.

Hello Maja!

I have a question: I recently purchased the Maroon majors through Tarotgarden and I am VERY pleased with it, THANK YOU!!!

My question is, will I still get the 25% discount on the entire deck, even though I did not buy the Majors directly from your website??? In other words, how will you know if someone already has the Majors, unless they bought from the website??? I will definitely be ordering the full deck when it becomes available, and it would be nice to get the discount.

Thanks,
:) Luna

Educatio

to: Lunakasha

Hello:)

I'm glad you're pleased with the deck:)
Everybody will get the 25% discount, even if they got the cards from other sources. Just let me know you already have the majors.

All the best, Maja

lunakasha said:
Hello Maja!

I have a question: I recently purchased the Maroon majors through Tarotgarden and I am VERY pleased with it, THANK YOU!!!

My question is, will I still get the 25% discount on the entire deck, even though I did not buy the Majors directly from your website??? In other words, how will you know if someone already has the Majors, unless they bought from the website??? I will definitely be ordering the full deck when it becomes available, and it would be nice to get the discount.

Thanks,
:) Luna

Educatio

Maroon Tarot - ready!

I am really happy to announce that our Tarot - Maroon Tarot - is ready at last! It took us 3 years but I think the result was worth the effort. You can see my deck here in the gallery: kartytarota.pl . I am deeply interested in your opinions. You helped me create the Majors and they were a great success. For that: a big thank you:)