Faerie Seekers Circle (FSC): April 2012: sign up thread

Alta

Hi all,

Time for another round of Faerie Seekers!

As always:

- this Circle uses the two Brian Froud decks: The Faeries' Oracle and The Heart of Faerie. You may use either deck, or both together. No other faerie decks.

- the thread runs a calendar month, however I ask that you try and finish your readings by the 20th to allow your partner time to consider and respond.

- don't disappear on your partner. If life issues come up, please communicate with them and me and we can work something out. You wouldn't want it to happen to you.

Time line:

Readings: done by the 20th (or close to that).

Feedback and follow-up all to be done by April 30th.

Spread suggestion for the month:
jdev said:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=158635

In Sanatana Dharma, the Trimurti is made up of three gods; Lord Brahma (the Creator), Lord Vishnu (the Preserver), and Lord Shiva (the Destroyer). It is said that Lord Brahma brought all three worlds into being, Lord Vishnu sustains what Lord Brahma created, and Lord Shiva will ultimately destroy the creation when He stops dancing. Of course, you don't need to believe in any of this to make the spread applicable to your life or your querent's reading.

The cards shall be cast as follows:

---3-----2---
--------------
------1------

Position 1: Brahma - What created the situation in question?
Position 2: Vishnu - What is preserving the situation?
Position 3: Shiva - What can be done to bring the situation to a close?
This can be read as a general reading by substituting for 'the situation', 'my life right now'. A simple emphasis could be placed on a life area, i.e., love, work situation, health.

Welcome back!

Alta

celticnoodle

I'm in again! I love this group exercise! :D

Alta

yay! Good start, and welcome celticnoodle. :)

kmartin60

I'm in!

TsukiSei

Sounds great, please sign me up. =)

Alta

Hi and welcome back kmartin60, NikkiB & TsukiSei. :)

xx

Alta

Welcome a_shikhs!