Daily Fae Card Pull/discussions Party

Guiding Cauldron

I dunno if theres a thread for this already, so forgive me if there is. I was thinking it would be nice to have a place where those of us that do daily card pulls can share their card of the day here and any thoughts they may have as well. Think of it as one continuous fairy party! :)

Today I pulled Laiste Moons Daughter- I'll say more about it later as my hubby is shunting me out the door for the day!! LOL But I leave a platter of sparkling fairy cakes to share xx

Well I can see how this is pertinent to my day currently, especially eth illumination aprt of it and teh duality of it all! I would also say the spiritual guidance is ineed useful as well, as I thought I was hitting a wall recently- but now realizing it was s time to reflect and question before moving on along my path in a positive light, so all good there :)

Love and light to all and especially bright blessings to the fae for all their help, love and guidance to me xx

greenbeans

Yep, I think there were a couple of these threads, but they got lost amongst the Faery dust...about time for a new one!

I just pulled the Singer of Intuition! This is a little strange as my intuitive side has been put on hold, I've been busy with my Masters course, using other parts of my brain. Tarot and oracles haven't fit into my schedule and readings haven't come easily for me lately. Maybe the Fae are reminding me of what will (hopefully!) return after this period in my life.

Guiding Cauldron

Monday fae card

Well today I pulled EKSTASIS

I can defiently see/feel the joy in this card, almost like a bit of triumph as well, it reminds me a bit of a fairy dragonfly too :)

Guiding Cauldron

Tuesday

I know its wed but I didnt get a chance to post my Tues fae card lol I pulled Green Woman!! :)

greenbeans

OOoh, I love the Green Woman!
I just got a visit from Epona's Wild Daughter. Feel that she's telling me something about my weird dreams of late...

thorhammer

G'morning, all . . . I'm up way too early and about to dash out the door for work, but I wanted to start sharing my Fae thoughts with you all. GC, thanks for the thread.

24/1/08 - The Piper

All my cards lately seem to be about listening, and there's something about this card that tells me today I have to listen for something in particular. Like there's a secret that I'm going to be let in on, but I have to pay some serious attention. Great, just as I'm having a nervous breakdown as it is :mad:

I don't reverse these cards, but the message of the reversed meaning hit home. The last week or so I've been winding up tighter and tighter and my world has been shrinking dramatically. Somehow I have to listen again, because I'm so frightened that something irreversible will happen, and that I'll end up being unable to work or do anything, and if that happens . . . well, it just can't. It won't. I won't let it. Isn't it strange how paradoxical these things can be? If I don't relax, my whole world will go down the gurgler - but with that sort of pressure, how can I relax?

I'm sorry to vent, but I did need to get that out. No one else listens. It seems the Piper does :). I'm off to find the saddest CDs I have so I can listen to those in the car today :)

\m/ Kat

Guiding Cauldron

Th

we'll listen too hun, go ahead and vent and plead and state your thoughts whever you wish! :)

To be honest I just went through about a weeks worth of Piper, SO I can totally relate with ya about his message and how he gets your attention too :)

I'm finding I understand a few more things a bit clearer as well, So I think its like you said youjust need to tune your attention and focus at the moment then some ideas can be revealed to you a bit more clearly xx

I'm sure you'll find your rainbow at the end of the temporary storms, we're here rooting for ya :)

Guiding Cauldron

thursday

well today Penelope Dreamweaver is entering my way. :) May my fae of Insirations guide me along my day- my guides name seems to be a cheeky one as well lol silly, tilly :)

Bright blessings xx

Kahlie

My daily card: "Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooo the Sloooow"

Okies, I had planned for a slow day. I'm still recovering from a new dosage of meds, so I have some complaints. Guess I will prop my feet up and take it easy!

:D

Kahlie

greenbeans

Indi just told me to stop thinking about what to do and start doing it!