• It's what I chose before I reincarnated

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Not worried about it

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Smoker

Saggitarius, as my ascedant, so it just feels close to me .. I like the feeling, so I wonder how it is to be a REAL one :)

Sea Siren

I also chose "happy with my sun sign. I love being a Pisces. It's emotionally burdensome sometimes, but I think the positives outweigh the negatives. I was over a month overdue, so I do feel like I chose that sign. Sorry, Mom! I just didn't want to be an Aquarius. :)

Smoker

Sea Siren said:
I also chose "happy with my sun sign. I love being a Pisces. It's emotionally burdensome sometimes, but I think the positives outweigh the negatives. I was over a month overdue, so I do feel like I chose that sign. Sorry, Mom! I just didn't want to be an Aquarius. :)

You are right about that, I also feel very at home with my sun sign, and I wouldnt be how I am now if I wasnt one! But I would like to chose for 1 day

Armspt

I chose 'happy with my sun sign' because I'm a very well integrated Libra. But, then again, maybe I'm also more a Scorpio, my ascendant... Wait! I'm confused! LOL!

SaMoon912

Scorpio!

I chose Scorpio because it's in my 1st house with Saturn and Pluto and I am so drawn to Scorpio people. My ascendant however is in Libra, I'm a Virgo Sun, and an Aries moon. I think for my next incarnation I will focus more on my spirituality and the occult and come back as a Scorpio :) They are one of the sexiest signs of the zodiac too ;)

siren85

SaMoon912 said:
I chose Scorpio because it's in my 1st house with Saturn and Pluto and I am so drawn to Scorpio people. My ascendant however is in Libra, I'm a Virgo Sun, and an Aries moon. I think for my next incarnation I will focus more on my spirituality and the occult and come back as a Scorpio :) They are one of the sexiest signs of the zodiac too
Wow! Same here. Scorpio Rising with Saturn and Pluto in the 1st House. ;)

I also picked Scorpio as the Sun sign I would like to be.... just because I really like the intensity, mysteriousness, and passion of most Scorpios. But I agree, Sun signs are given way too much of an importance in astrology. For instance, I'm an Aquarius Sun, but I am MUCH more like my Cancer Moon... it definately overpowers my sun sign.

But, I do believe I need to learn the lessons of Aquarius in this lifetime... to be less emotional and more friendly and connected with people. My South Node is in Scorpio, so I'm sure I've had 1 or more past lives as a Scorpio! Time to move on.

annabubble

Can't say I'm much of an expert on what each sign means etc. but I'm perfectly happy with who I am, and that means I'm a Virgo. The only thing I dislike about it is the stupid picture we always get stuck with of some girl with flowy hair. Pfft.

MCsea

annabubble said:
Can't say I'm much of an expert on what each sign means etc. but I'm perfectly happy with who I am, and that means I'm a Virgo. The only thing I dislike about it is the stupid picture we always get stuck with of some girl with flowy hair. Pfft.

giggles I agree - fellow Virgo!

:)

strangebrew

I am very satisfied with being a passionate and intense Scorpio but would like to try for a short time,maybe a week, to be an Aqua.......never did understand the workings of that sign....:)

WolfyJames

strangebrew said:
I am very satisfied with being a passionate and intense Scorpio but would like to try for a short time,maybe a week, to be an Aqua.......never did understand the workings of that sign....:)

LOL. :) As an aquarian, I've never grasped the working of scorpios either. Hinting at my scorpio brother here. ;) I guess we are doomed to misunderstand each other. ;)