• Not worried about it

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

strangebrew

Hi Wolf

I am a Scorpion woman who seems to have always attracted Aqua men lol

Once i was married to one and my last lover was one....

We seem very drawn initially to each other but then it sort of goes a bit weird.....

Did you ever have a Scorpio partner?

Hey maybe you msg me if you have any further questions

:)

Guiding Cauldron

Me....

I'm a proud Lioness, but have a tendency to be a bit harsh, blunt, and dominerring- so its something I constantly have to watch which can get tiring lol But my Moon is in Pices- you think that would mellow me out but it seems to heighten battle within me :) All in all I LOVE being an seductive, sometimes lazy and pampered Lion lol

mysticmanth

Im happy with my sun sign!!
Im a cancer and proud, a typical cancerian aswell i am lol x

strangebrew

I wouldnt mind being a Gemini male for the day...they seem to have so much fun....

I am a Scorpio female...a little different hey lol

rcb30872

I chose not worried about it.
cheekyminx said:
Do you love being the sign that you are?
I don't know any different, it has served me well, to a point, so far, and as for thinking about another sign, no, I haven't. Well, the thing is in my birth chart I have a few of the other signs to counterbalance or compliment my sun sign, so that makes me happy, to a point. I like the combination that I have going on there, I don't dislike myself that much that I would want to be something or someone else.
cheekyminx said:
Do you have issues with it?
Yes, of course I do. But you have to take the bad with the good, right? That is like most things in life, you can't expect everything to be all sunshine and rosy, can you? You just work with and deal with what has been given to you, and use it to your best advantage!

Interesting concept, nevertheless :cool4:

:love:

Bec

reine de saba

I feel like a poster child for libra, always have. Apparently I have it rising as well, so all's as it should be. I have Moon in Pisces, which suits me too and as others have said, even though some aspects are a pain, the benefits outweigh the inconvenience.

So I take a long time making decisions? well, they're dm good ones when they finally come. And the hypersensitivity makes one good with such things as..oh...dunno...understanding funny little pictures on bits of pasteboard?

Funny though, I have always, as some here have said, suffered a bit of Leo envy. And nothing could make them happier. Keeps 'em tame and purring. So it's all good.

Do wish I could get some fire in there though. Have a bit of wand envy too (Long live the Austrian doctor).

Shy Priestess, thank you so much for that about Venus in Virgo. I have that too, and always thought it meant prudish which isn't really the case. However what you just described is it -it -it to a T. So *that's* where that comes from!!! Finally, mystery solved!

Musica2420

I think this is a very cool (as well as thought-provoking) question! Im a Capricorn, but like some others, have never felt like it because supposedly we are all extra-serious, over-achievers who only have a mind for business (but supposedly we have a crazy sense of humor to balance it out)..I've always been more light-hearted, easy-going and not so serious as well as attracted to esoteric studies..

But I realize how important the natal chart really is in exposing how certain aspects of your personality are played out..I have a lot of water in my chart due to Cancer and Scorpio and also Jupiter with two other planets in Sagittarius..So Im okay with trying to integrate the different energies in my chart..But I only have one air sign (Mars in Libra), so I wish I had more air to make me more analytical, intellectual and articulate..But I think Im doing just fine with what I have!

Whippy

YAY! Sag is in the lead!! Yep, we rule :p

lameir

I don't know if I should be bumping this, but I like this thread. :)

I'm happy with both my Libra sun and Aquarius rising, and I'm beginning to really appreciate the way my Pisces moon (intercepted in my first house) balances out all the rational, analytical air in my chart. (I also have Mercury, Saturn, and Pluto in Libra.)
I do wish I had a little more earth, just because I so easily get lost in ideas and daydreams, and often struggle to actually apply myself and go through with my projects. That said, my only major earth is my Venus in Virgo, and I'm definitely with the others who said it can be annoying to be that critical in love, slow to fall and all that.

(Now if you MADE me choose a sun sign other than Libra I'd probably go for either Scorpio or Sagittarius -- much like many others here, judging from the poll.)

triple_entendre

I'm glad you bumped it-- I haven't been on in a while but I thought this was a really cool topic I would've been sorry to miss! :D

I'm a Cancer (in more ways than one-- ha, ha) and sometimes I embrace it, since it's totally me, other times I wish for any other astrological situation that would have been better: my temperament's totally out of sync with my airy-fiery family, I'd even say it's totally out of sync with my fate (i.e.,: LOTS of travel while growing up-- I was the only one who couldn't cope, let alone enjoy it like everyone else,) and smaller things like silver looks terrible against my skin or the crab's only legend was pinching Hercules while he was trying to fight the Hydra. My mother calculated my conception so I'd be born a Leo-- I have no idea what the higher-ups were thinking! But, I trust that they were, so... *votes "it's what I chose" and soliders through*

Ophiuchus would have been neat, though if I ever get the opportunity to change my identity, I'd probably put in August 8 at the date of birth like it was supposed to be and see if that fools the universe. ;)