Saturn is slowing down

robotic

paradoxx said:
Saturn's speed is increasing in direct motion, aware of it are people with Leo, Virgo, Sagittarius, Capricorn, and Taurus placements, Pluto is acting like a point-blank singularity in the chart right now between Sagittarius and Capricorn. Mars is moving into Leo, fun in the sun is the background theme for this onset of summertime aspects.
Saturn brings with himself karma, all that has come into being is being processed, an implication of decision making, review, and restoration of actual respectability, especially in regard to peoples private lives, is Saturn's primary intent.

Can you point me to some good websites that talk about Saturn's current transit? I'm a Cap, and I'm hoping things are going to get better here. :) Thank you!

serenaserendipity

pardon me,
but when was the trine between venus and pluto and saturn occurring?
&
what sort of effect do think the retrograde of saturn and mercury would have on people's relationship negotiations?

thanks....

paradoxx

robotic, http://talesfromechocanyon.blogspot.com/2008/04/astrology-saturn-direct-may-2-2008.html is agood place to start, more can be found with general searches.

serenaserendipity, Venus was trine pluto and saturn at the beginning of the month as venus entered Taurus, it was like something that you valued was cracked open to find something of even greater value, and the remaining peices of what you had can still be assessed, but beware the shards.