help in synastry analysis?

queriamas814

our suns are trine
our moons are trine
our mercury is trine
our venus is oppositional: very nice, with the female cancer/male capricorn placement
our mars is square
his venus is trine to my mars
his moon is in opposition to my sun

we seem to have very good compatibility but i am worried about the uranus in his chart and mine that would create discord. i am also worried about the aquarius in his chart. though i have many friends in with sun in aquarius, i've had bad endings with men with venus/sun aquarius.

my sun sextiles saturn, could this represent him with his venus in capricorn? my 7th house is also ruled by uranus (indicative of high divorce potential i know) but he is an aquarius moon -- so perhaps we'd have some understanding? my mars also conjuncts jupiter so i wonder if that could represent him and he could just be my lover?

he was married briefly at a very early age and is now divorced at 25. in analyzing his chart i was surprised because he doesn't seem to have too many hard aspects, even the uranus.

i find him to be very expressive and very passionate in his letters to me though he does have a cool demeanor in person. i wonder what it would be like to actually be with him as i know i need a very affectionate and devoted lover.

his chart
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/warmscars/kpo.jpg

my chart
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/warmscars/meas.jpg

serenaserendipity

these charts are very ideal in terms of birth placement for a lifelong friendship possibly marriage

but it depends if you believe in composites or progressed charts, because that could change everything!

s.

queriamas814

serenaserendipity said:
these charts are very ideal in terms of birth placement for a lifelong friendship possibly marriage

but it depends if you believe in composites or progressed charts, because that could change everything!

s.

whats the difference??

star-lover

uranus aspects to your personal planets are not really bad news per se

i can think of worse ones

at their best they keep the relationship fresh, friendly, and exciting, never boring

queriamas814

we had a really warm conversation during tonight's full moon