Horary Astrology

Lavandula

Hi Minderwiz,
Thanks for your replies. Dad always kept his camera in absolutely pristine condition. Knowing my sister's character, if the camera has sustained some damage aside from age and she has it, then it wouldn't surprise me that is why she has been so insistent for years that she doesn't have it. Or she tucked it away and now truly doesn't recall where it is.
I'll take your advice and double check mine and my parents homes (beginning with a couple of spots that willowfox's post made me think of). Then I'll approach my sister and ask her to do the same. We'll also brainstorm who outside the family it may have been lent to, if at all. Dad's generally hugely protective of his property ... which adds to the pain of this particular loss.
I'll post some feedback when and if the camera shows up so you can see how your charts went. Although by the looks of things, it could be later rather than sooner. Here's hoping anyway.
Thanks again to you and willowfox for your time looking at this for me.

PS Silverwings94, I hope you find your earring :)

silverwings94

When I had lost it , it was around the time our wateerbed sprung a leak. I thought that maybe the earring had caused the leak, but it wasn't.We are getting to repaint the bedroom which will call for removing all furniture from the room. Maybe then I will find it. Thank you for answering. I will keep you posted.
:heart:
S

willowfox said:
Well, it suggests that it is upstairs, or if you have no upstairs, then in a draw, near where you keep papers and/or books. It suggests a northerly direction in your home and it also shows that it is indeed lost and hidden.