Sabian Symbols Study Group: Virgo 19 - #169

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 168.jpg
    168.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 132

MCsea

Virgo 19
Birthdays: September 10th–12th
Numerology: 169
Sabian Symbol: A swimming race
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Elimination
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Oesophageal groove
Crystal Element: Blue Calcite
Expression: Blue Calcite is blue calcium carbonate. Blue Calcite is cooling, relaxing, and ideal for cleansing emotions, belongings and situations. Mermaid energy.
Sun Focus: Diving in and actively exploring your feelings leads to a deeper awareness of your emotions.
Affirmation: Purification is vital to my health and ultimate success.

purple_scorp

tink27 said:
If you don't take the plunge, you'll never know how this race will end up................I'd like to see how you and this other will merge your powers and support one another. It feels good to me.....I feel a deep level of trust here.
Wow, I remember this thread. Thought I should update it!

So, I took the "plunge" and looking back, the race was a lot softer than I thought it was going to be. I have been dating the Rabbi now for almost a year! Boy, how time flies. There is definitely a deep connection in a lot of areas, trust just being one of them. I can't believe I put up with so much crappa-doodle-doo from glass-bottomed-boat-boy for so long.

It's nice to be in a relationship where you both pitch and catch!

with love
purple_scorp

MCsea

purple_scorp said:
Wow, I remember this thread. Thought I should update it!

So, I took the "plunge" and looking back, the race was a lot softer than I thought it was going to be. I have been dating the Rabbi now for almost a year! Boy, how time flies. There is definitely a deep connection in a lot of areas, trust just being one of them. I can't believe I put up with so much crappa-doodle-doo from glass-bottomed-boat-boy for so long.

It's nice to be in a relationship where you both pitch and catch!

with love
purple_scorp

YIPEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OUTSTANDING NEWS!
I suppose if we have trainged hard the race IS easier?

MARINA