DECK OF THE MONTH: JUNE

merissa_88

Hi everyone!

Theme TBA (if anyone has an idea, let me know)

Please feel free to join me and I'll add your name, deck, and "project" for the month!
Feel free to post readings in this forum: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=195268

WELCOME!

Please post a comment to include the deck or decks you will be focusing on this month (feel free to join in at any point in the month).

Please feel free to post any questions, comments, concerns and advice inquiries in this thread. It belongs to all of us!

Most importantly, have fun!

Mi-Shell: Chrysalis Tarot
merissa_88: Druidcraft Tarot and Druid Plant Oracle
DaisyDragonfly: Universal Waite Tarot and 365 Tarot Spreads
lalalibra:The Mary-El Tarot
LeaT: Universal Waite Tarot
Featherflight:Chrysalis Tarot and Victorian Fairy Tarot
Achiys: Advaitarot and Beautiful Creatures Tarot

*** WHEN POSTING ABOUT YOUR DECKS IN THIS THREAD PLEASE POST THE NAME OF YOUR DECK(S) THAT YOU ARE USING ON THE "TITLE" LINE FOR EASY REFERENCE***

Mi-Shell

Crysalis Tarot

Hi again, merissa! ♥
I will be joining you again this month with my new Chrysalis Tarot.
I am looking forward to it.
:)

merissa_88

Hi again, merissa! ♥
I will be joining you again this month with my new Chrysalis Tarot.
I am looking forward to it.
:)

Welcome back, Mi-Shell!

I will be very interested in your opinion of the Chrysalis. This is a deck I have almost bought a few times but have not. It looks interesting. :)

merissa_88

Druidcraft Tarot

I am going to finally take out my trimmed Druidcraft and study it this month. I have been reading about Druid and European plant medicine and look forward to working with this deck for a month.

I also hope to do more card decorating with my stencils and metallic pens.

DaisyDragonfly

Universal Waite

I'm going to join in, with my Universal Waite.

I've just bought 365 Tarot Spreads, by Sasha Graham, which has a tarot spread for every day of the year. It seems a fun way to work with tarot in a different way daily and the last two days of spreads have been thought-provoking whilst getting my rusty tarot wheels to start turning again.

In short: count me in :)

lalalibra

The Mary-El Tarot

Hello! :D

I felt moved to dedicate the month of June to working solely with The Mary-El Tarot.

I got this deck a couple years ago, but I put it away for a long time after being too distracted by my disappointment over the cardstock. But now that I'm reacquainting myself with this deck, I don't mind it so much this time around (defects in the lamination aside, I really like the size and feel of the cards). I'm feeling a strong pull to the images and I'm connecting with it very well; maybe it just "fits" the energy of how I'm feeling at this time in my life, but it also seems to "match" with something timeless as well...

I never had a deck that I wanted to do this one-month challenge with before (challenge is such a strong word lol, I like the word "journey" for this). My usual habit is to switch up the decks I use (hopping from deck to deck), so I want to experience a part of the journey with just one deck for a more extended period of time and see where that takes me. Consistency is not something we can replicate by other means, after all.

I'm also hoping that it will make up for the time apart; to pick up on where I left off when I first fell in love with this deck enough to purchase it. I remember that the deck felt so mysterious at the time; I'd like to unravel some of the mystery, get to know it better. And so, better not to scatter my attention elsewhere then... One deck for the month of June it is! Very happy to do so! :heart:

LeaT

Universal Waite

I am going to join in and have (finally) decided to study my Universal Waite. I have had this deck for years, but haven't been using it that much.

Not only will it be a challenge for me to commit to one deck in a month, it will also be a challenge to write in english :) I will do my best!

Featherflight

Chrysalis and Victorian Fairy

Hi everyone! I am doing learning tarot using the Victorian Fairy Tarot so that is my main focus this month. I am also spending a lot of time with the Chrysalis tarot because it just speaks to me on such a heart level. I love every image in that deck so I am really looking forward to working with it daily.

Achlys

I'm going to focus on my Advaitarot and beautiful Creatures decks this month

merissa_88

Welcome, DaisyDragonfly, lalalibra, LeaT, Featherflight, Achiys!

It's so great to have all of you here this month! I haven't checked back for a week and everyone showed up.

Hope your decks are working out for you. It always feels like I know by mid-month if things are clicking or not. So far, I'm getting along with the Druidcraft.