Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 204 : June 27 - July 3

Elendil

(Feeling the virtual bearhug diminishing the physical miles that separate us) Thanks! It's good to be back. :)

Scarlet Woodland

Wow Elendil... now that's what I call a collection! <scurries off to research your top five> gotta trust the favourites of someone with that many decks :)

VGimlet

I am back.
Tarot Mucha for me this week.:)

Welcome back Elendil!!!! :livelong:

I'm not sure what I'm in with yet but there is a new thread to post daily draws for the upcoming week here.

Gimlet, you can go ahead and replace the link to last week's with this one :D

Speak and it is done - thanks for the new thread Madrigal!!!

Oops, I forgot I was switching and did todays DD with the Hudes. :p

Scarlet Woodland

Have noticed something spooky doing comparative readings with the Joie De Vivre... JDV and my Wild Unknown seem to agree on everything!

Other decks will give the same overall message of course but I'm talking ace of pents for ace of pents, emperor for emperor, knight of swords vs father of swords so even the slightly different cards are incredibly close. Oddness.

AJ

(Feeling the virtual bearhug diminishing the physical miles that separate us) Thanks! It's good to be back. :)

(((((((((((((((((((Elendil)))))))))))))))))))))) x 2

beautifulbooks

I'm in with Tarot of Delphi

Aloha,

I will be a little late but will get a reading in and hopefully several daily draws AND a more detailed impression of my deck. So far I have been reading and studying about the paintings, gods, goddesses and symbols/history/circumstances on each.

Thanks again for allowing me an opportunity to share and also get to know each of you a bit

Updated Sunday morning to link to my first "daily draw" with image of card: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=4354710#post4354710 I am learning ;)

VGimlet

You're very welcome beautiful books!

I have had that weird matching thing happen before too Scarlet Woodland. It's like the decks are being really emphatic. I don't really anthropomorphize my decks, but sometimes it's like they are telling you, "HEY LISTEN UP!!!!"

I think the Tarot Mucha is one of my favorite new decks too, Elendil.

The Infinity tarot is a bear to shuffle, (hm, who would have guessed..haha) but the images are clever and make me laugh - so I'm enjoying it.

RiverRunsDeep

Shuffling through my Victorian Romantic, there is nothing I don't
love about this deck. Simple yet elegant card backs, gilded edges,
silky card stock, and artwork with a hazy, unfocused, dreamlike quality.

But, as I am comparing this to my Bohemian Gothic deck, it is interesting
to see that the VR is not necessarily the "happier" deck with more
pleasant readings. It can be quite serious and dark in its own way.

Hopefully, I'll have time to post a few daily draws this week to show the
comparisons.

Madame Squee

I'm in this week with the Dark Goddess Tarot (Ellen Lorenzi-Prince).

The Minoan Tarot from last week has gained a permanent spot in my collection. I loved it so much that I'm on the lookout for a back-up. (I just can't seem to kick the back-up habit even though it makes little sense for me to engage in it. :rolleyes:)

Thank you, VGimlet, and welcome back, Elendil! :love::love:

Madrigal

I'm in with Animals Divine Tarot combined with the Winged Enchantment Oracle, both by Lisa Hunt.