Tarot Decks without faces?

darkbookworm13

Boy that one is a bit steep - $160 for the deck, plus shipping. As much as I'd like it, I think it may be hanging out on my wish list for a while...

Holy smokes, that is expensive O_O

I know you can upload card images to the Gamecrafter website, so if you aren't able to find a deck that resonates with you, and you really like his style of cards, you could try your hand at making your own deck.

For a 78 card deck, the price for Gamecrafter to print a deck for it is about $7, for standard size cards...

rubyalison

Holy smokes, that is expensive O_O

I know you can upload card images to the Gamecrafter website, so if you aren't able to find a deck that resonates with you, and you really like his style of cards, you could try your hand at making your own deck.

For a 78 card deck, the price for Gamecrafter to print a deck for it is about $7, for standard size cards...

What a world of possibilities just entered my head. That is such a good deal! Thanks!

Madrigal

Though it does have some people in it the Japaridze Tarot could be wonderful from a writing-prompt standpoint with all that surrealist imagery.

rubyalison

Though it does have some people in it the Japaridze Tarot could be wonderful from a writing-prompt standpoint with all that surrealist imagery.

That's an intriguing deck. Thanks for pointing it out!

nisaba

The Tarot of crystals and gemstones is exactly that - a series of photos of rocks. Rocks don't have faces.

I've reviewed it somewhere here, I think ... here.

The Happy Squirrel

Oh just saw you already found your deck :)