the upcoming Solar Eclispe... any info?

Minderwiz

Sorry I meant to say which natal house Transiting Saturn is in.

Currently Saturn is transiting your eighth House and will still continue to be there after it moves into Cancer, so it still likely to be influencing your shared resources, your own personal transformation, your interest in the occult. The way it influences will change rather subtly - a more intuitive and nurturing way but still concerned with using eighth House activities to provide the structure and selfprotection that you (and we all) need.

zorya

Minderwiz said:
Well, I take it Zorya was talking about Saturn eventually transiting her Natal Moon and then her Natal Mars.

yes i was :) i'm really glad you could understand my gibberish minderwiz, lol.

this does indeed sound like a challenging time ahead for me. i already have a hard time balancing the stuff that needs to be and should be done, with my natural inclination to live in the world of the intuitive. i would much rather read tarot and do journeys all day long, lol.

it's wonderful to be forwarned. if i start to feel down, i will know what is causing it. i can plan to work on my business and web site, and structure my 'have to do's' wisely, rather than allow frustration to take over.

isthmus, thanks for the info. i couldn't figure out why the lunar eclipse would make me feel so upbeat. '94 (in retrospect) was one of the most 'blissful' years of my life.

Minderwiz

Zorya,

Paying attention to the business and the website would be just right. It gives you a focus and you can actually harness Saturn to help you. Keep being positive and it could be a good time to get the business moving but don't forget you will need to put a fair amount of effort in.

mags@Treadwells

eek

.sorry - moved this to "Spirituality" - is about the SUMMER SOLSTICE.

Sorry!

DO enjoy (if you're not already) the eclipse