The Full Moon in Sagg is coming/6/14

BoomVoom

listen i don't know much about astrology, but one thing's for shur: this moon since its beguinning has only braught me bad things. i'm glad to see it's full so it can start waining away!
can anybody offer any explanation?
i was born:
Lisbon Portugal
11 feb 1979
5:30pm

BoomVoom

Baby Owl

BoomVoom said:
listen i don't know much about astrology, but one thing's for shur: this moon since its beguinning has only braught me bad things. i'm glad to see it's full so it can start waining away!
can anybody offer any explanation?
i was born: Lisbon Portugal, 11 feb 1979, 5:30pm
BoomVoom

BoomVoom,

I am looking at your chart and I see that your natal moon is conjunct your ascendent, which would certainly be important.

I am not sure what you mean by "this moon." The moon goes through all the signs, aspecting all our natal planets, every 28 days. I would think you might be extra-sensitive to the moon because of its placement on your ascendant, but I don't know why this particular lunar transit should have been especially hard. Can you tell me more?

punkangelgcm437

Is my dad a solstice baby?? He was born June 24th??

BoomVoom

well, i've had to go throu sevrall stuped situations since the new moon.
work wize, due to family, i've had to go and play the part of the preforming monkey in a small town. the situation was trully "small potatos" to me. and i feal the trip was a waist of time. it was a trip i didn't want to do fore that reason. the entire time i was there i felt tired and week, horibly redundant, and unwanted (going some place to sing and having people react like there doing you a favour to listen, like you're just making nois).
and returning, when i got home i had to start working on more small potatos with friends.
and to top everything off i got a virous which affected my intestins making me ultra week, giving enormous migrains and i'll spare you the rest of the details. this just culminated near the full moon.

BoomVoom

oh ya! and tonight, i just missed having an accedent with some insain driver.

Baby Owl

BoomVoom,

What you describe sounds more like Mars is involved. Mars transits are very short and may not seem significant to some, but you have had a lot of aspects formed between Mars and your natal planets in the past 28 days (the time from moon to moon). In particular, I notice a Mars-Sun conjunction and Mars-Mercury conjunction in your 7th house (house of relationships).

Interestingly, Mars and Mercury rule headaches, and Mercury rules the intestines.

A Mars-Sun conjunction can make you even more likely to react angrily to situations that displease you, especially if you are not getting enough physical activity.

At present Mars is in opposition to your natal Moon (until June 21). This can indicate feelings of irritability and easy frustration. Again, physical activity may be a solution.

I wonder if the "stupid situations" you mentioned would have seemed as stupid at another time? Perhaps you have just been more easily annoyed than usual?

Let me know what you think.

Baby Owl

BoomVoom

thanks Baby Owl.
that clarified alot of stuff.

but i usualy tend to finde that full moons are not good times to go out. the town is alwais filled with insane people. not just now but most past full moons. and i finde that usualy when things start bad on a new moon, they usualy get wors till the full moon and then get better as it gos away. and if they start well on a new moon they get beter till the full and then return to a normal state as it goes away.

is it just coincidence?

oceanpoetry

I haven't noticed that, BoomVoom...there are so many other factors involved besides the phase of the Moon. And I think it is a bad idea to expect it to always be the same way, such as your statement if things are bad on the new moon, they get worse toward the full moon. I haven't heard that before, and if you set up your expectations like that, your very likely to get just what you expect!

I do know that new moons are a good time to start things and to do positive affirmations and full moons are good for celebrations and rejuvenation.

thanks, Minderwiz, for adding additional analysis of aspects! This seems to be like a very influential time, because of these transits. I am starting a new job, this helps me to be aware of the cosmic energy around us right now. Definitely a transformative time, transformative with a capital T, just like you wrote in your post, LOL! personally I am glad that water signs are highlighted this month, I can just "go with the flow" :)

PurpleGoddess

i think AG & Minderwiz are right

Hi All,
I posted 2 threads in Chat about my current situation around a friendship that I thought was based on a previous lifetime and one based on similar aspects of our massage therapy.

Got this morning. Now I can't focus on my massage session that happens at 11:30.

:(