Openminded Tarot Workbook by Kate Ross?

deb13b

Just came across this on Kindle, wondered if any of you had read it and if so, what you thought of it?

Frindle

Hi Deb;

I have this title on Kindle. Whether or not you are new to tarot, these exercises may pique your interest.

I particularly like that the book is segregated by minors and majors in the beginning, then escalates in later exercises to combinations. This book will not teach you how to read, but you can match your views to standard interpretations. (example- which ace would you associate with worries about money?) (What card for shame over hiding something?) There are more in-depth scenarios (your brother is living you, mooching off you and won't find a job because he has social anxiety)
It also includes reversals, which many people like to see included. Her answers are provided at the end of the exercises.

This question and answer format style of learning is found in many standard tarot books (Best Tarot Practices, Marcia Masino comes to mind) and if you are a blog hound like I am,
it is not uncharted territory. So if you have many books, this might qualify as filler for your collection.

The kindle price is reasonable, and I do not regret having the book in my collection.
Don't forget the wealth of information to be found here on AT; every question posed is a chance to flex your tarot muscles.