The Faeries' Oracle (Froud) - Least Favorite Card

Jewel

Rhiannon that is wonderful! I hope your little one always believes in the faeries!

MysticRose

61- G. Hobyab

I disliked this one the most. I think he looks mean, sharp like knives ripping into you and just pure nastiness. I would not want him showing up in any readings. lol. It was interesting to me however when I had to answer the question in the book about what I did/do like about him. I like that he is powerful and nasty! Is this the start of a love hate relationship. lol. His message to me is I'm still afraid of my own power. I don't feel that way consciously but this issue keeps coming up in readings under my unconscious fears. I find it hard to resolve this since I do not feel this way consciously. Help?! This fear is one that is totally hidden from me. Even knowing about it just doesn't seem to resolve it.
ah well... what to do.

L&L
Sky

Momof6

Faery Guide

This was the card that made me feel the most uncomfortable. I like all the cards but when I had to choose one that made me feel the most uncomfortable, it would be this one.

Because I can't see anything. I am ok with anything as long as I know what I am dealing with.

1. Uncertianity, Unknown

2. The unknown and fear of stepping into it but wanting to at the same time.

3. Not clear at all.

4. Again.....who knows?

5. That I can't see it. I'd feel ok if I could at least see it to get a feeling.

6. The possibilities!!!!!!

Momof6 (Jade)

jade

my least favorite card, at this time is 61 g. hobyah

1. for me, the emotional atmosphere of this card is directed evil. "i can see you and i know how to get into your soul" - evil!

2. physical manifestations of this card for someone may be that someone is out to get them. someone really doesn't like them and they need to be cautious and watch their back. perhaps they are also being paranoid.

for me, this card is very personal. it symbolizes for me the power that i give to my birth mother.....the evil that she lived and the fear of her hurting me or my children. although this fear is unrealistic now, it still lives within me from years of abuse at her hands.

3. i see this card speaking of mind control. just look into his eyes and see his hatred and will. i don't find anything particularily complex about this card.....just evil. (or perhaps perceived evil would be a better description)

4. if you act on the energy of this card i feel the spiritual characteristics would be.... bad karma. if you act this out.........it will not bring good into your life. think this choice thru.

5. i find his eyes the most uncomfy. they seem to see right into my soul.

6. how his hands frame his face is somewhat appealing.

7. you need to watch out cause he's fast. you can see the movement in his arms without even realizing it.

in light,
jade

Jewel

Hi Momof6 what has helped me most in dealing with the Faery Guide is knowing that the card is designed for you to draw your own Faery Guide. The more I get to know the faeries the easier this card is becoming and I am starting to see my own Faery Guide emerge ... hopefully I will be able to draw her :) ... hope this helps you with this card. For each of us the Faery Guide will be personal and different.

jade

blank the end, blank the beginning.

in the runes this is what the blank rune means...............the unwritten. the undisclosed, the unknown.

hmmm,
jade

Silkin

Good day / eve to all

I have been working with the faerie Orical for just on 12 months now .. and what I have found personally is the least loveable card at any point can be what you need to work on the most ...

I have just pulled mine out to join in this excersize & find The Fee Lion is not loveable today :) but I know that i have buisness to finish off before I can move on to new things we have started Planning on ....

Silkin

Jewel

Greetings Silken,

I look forward to hearing more about your experiences with the Fee Lion. I totally agree with what you said about needing to work more with cards that put you off. There is always something to learn from them, just as in Tarot.

Silkin

Thanks For the greetings Jewel

I actually know what he is telling me to do I am leaving a Buisness( job ) I have been in for 7 yrs & starting another with my crafts :)

But Like Many Aquarians I do have a small :) tendancy to not dot all the i's & cross all the t's...:)

OH & Please MY name has no e in it ..its a bug bear becasue I use this name in many parts of my Life & in the real world too :)

Silkin

Jewel

Silkin said:
OH & Please MY name has no e in it ..its a bug bear becasue I use this name in many parts of my Life & in the real world too :)

Hi Silkin, sorry about the "e" :) ... the typo faerie must have been playing on my keyboard ;)