Planet Series: Moving from Saturn to Uranus

star-lover

thanks dave

dadsnook2000 said:
URANUS - SATURN: ANALYST PHASE, Saturn is 135 to 180 degrees ahead of Uranus.
Like other planet combinations in this phase, this is where you cope with what you have -- except that Uranus doesn't fit with "cope and work with it" approaches.

i've never been great with coping and working with it - i would rather change it or rebel at *coping* - if something is not *right* I will challenge it - sometimes to my detriment - I will say, well this is what I think, why does this not fit into my way of thinking? I've done everything right, I've done my homework, I got everything under control and I got a big mess now - the world is giving me a slap in the face with something - this doesn't fit, that doesn't fit - its not right/its injust, wth is going on? why should I *cope* like it's my problem rather than the people responsible be accountable! - you have to adapt or do something about it - accept or rebel and walk away and do your own thing

dadsnook2000 said:
. Here, you "cope" by jumping fully into a course of action, some form of committed process. It's like walking on coals, if you have faith and do it right then it works. If it is all wrong then you had better jumpt of the hot coals quickly, heal your feet and try something else. This phase is sudden experiments, short-term fix and check it situations, keeping a few things and adding a few things -- sort of like an experimental cake mix where you hope for adequate results.

story of my life - living on edge (not on the edge) - never feeling truly at peace for long - the quick fix and check it is so right here - its like *making it up as you go along* - you tried the tested and tried true methods and they didnt always work, so no wonder you go it alone

dadsnook2000 said:
** Personal level: You have to be involved or be willing to be blind-sided by upcomming events. Do something, be innovative, go with impulses.

its only at times when I've gone with impulses that things have moved on (even if in the wrong direction - but *at least* they moved)
most other times, things have stagnated and gone downhill

dadsnook2000 said:
** Social level: Take what is offered or look for alternatives, just do something, anything. Be willing to work with others for the moment and don't expect anything except what you get.

this struck the biggest chord with me - just do something without needing to be sure, know in advance of the outcome, - just letting go and finding out - sometimes it feels like you are crippled on mental/emotional levels - you get the smallest nudge, hint to do something, anything but at those times (depressed times) those nudges and hints get melted into the depression - you don't do anything for so long and you lose out on the moving forward of uranus/the freedom

this is an interesting pair of planets in this series
to me they speak of move on or stagnate - and they also speak of *change its in your best interests* - take the best of the past, discard the rest and move on to where you are supposed to get to