Full Moon

faunabay

Has anyone else had any problems during this full moon???
For the last week I've been getting more and more dragged down. And yesterday was like the day from hell!!!!
But today I feel much better. Not up to my usual energy level but better.
Anyone else have this happen or am I the lone one??? :) I am going through major shifts right now, so maybe I'm more sensitive but WOW!! It (or something) has really hit me hard!!

Minderwiz

My wife always has problems with the full Moon - she gets irritable, finds it difficult to sleep, can get really worked up and generally finds it her worse time of the month.

She does have a Cancer Ascendant - but was not born at the full Moon (or New Moon or quarter Moons) so apart from the Moon as her chart ruler (which I suppose is a fairly big hint) I can't see any other reason for the regularity.

It would be interesting to see how many others find this time difficult.

Minderwiz

faunabay

What's really weird is I usually DON'T have a problem with the full moon!! It's usually one of my better times!! That's what makes this one so strange for me!

I'm a Cancer with Leo Rising! It's interesting that your wife is Cancer Rising!!! hmmmmm

Pollux

It came with the Equinox.
Maybe there's a relation? :confused:

I too have experienced what you accounted, faunabay.
And I was sort of prepared, since I sensed something when I woke up in the morning.
And last night it took me some... 3 hours? to fall asleep - and it happened after drinking lots of milk, doing some 15 minutes meditation in the bath, and listening to music till death...

cjtarot

Black Cloud

Hi,

I have never had problems...but now that you mention it..for the past few days..a black cloud is hanging over my head...hate when this happens..I don't feel like talking to people (verry off for a chatter box), and the smiles have to be faked..and I am sure you can see it..

at least now I know I'm not crazy...

Smile..it helps..

Cj

faunabay

cj,
it does help to know you're not alone doesn't it?? :)
That's why I posted this, hoping someone would tell me they have felt it too!! LOL I feel so much better now! :D
Actually I do feel better today. I asked two of my friends to send me long distance reiki last night and it has helped immensely! I woke up this morning with loads more energy than I've had for weeks!!!! If you have any friends who do reiki I'd very strongly suggest it!!!!

napaea

over the last few months i have noticed that i have weird sleep cycles when the moon changes. i sleep in late during some phases and get up way early during others.

but this moon, yeah. i have had a harder time either concentrating or "getting" the information during readings, i've felt sort of "numb" to everything, i just don't seem very alert.
but mercury is also in retrograde right now, so that could be part of all this as well.

AquarianGoddess

Okay you guys...AG to the rescue (well, not really, but it sounds good!)

Each full Moon is different, meaning that it occurs in a different sign than the last and that the other planets are too in different places....BUT, one thing remains the same during a full Moon, the Sun is ALWAYS opposite the Moon, that's what makes it full.

This one in Pisces took a while to get here falling at 28 degrees, at the very end of the sign. Add to that the Mars/Pluto square, the Mercury retrograde trine Neptune and Venus square Neptune and it adds up to ......weird feelings with a little anger and fog thrown in.

I get a severe migraine when the full Moon is approaching and ironically, this month, no headache!

We can all settle down now, the Moon is in Aries!

Love,
AG

january

AquarianGoddess said:
I get a severe migraine when the full Moon is approaching and ironically, this month, no headache!

Good for you, AG! Migranes are so dibilitating I'm so glad you had a month's reprieve. Woo hoo! My migranes always concur with the full moon and this month was no exception. I had to miss work once last week. They've been getting stronger again so I think my acupuncture is wearing out. Could that happen? Nonetheless, I've scheduled another session next week. It's the only way I would treat them as the drugs are so harsh and risky.

I generally have sleeping problems from the week before the full moon until a day or so after. I tend to feel anxious and NEED to get up and work (hey, I'm a Cappy!). It's a quarter after midnight here and slumber is not on the agenda... only in my dreams. At least I'm catching up on some projects!!!

Okay, so the full moon was in Pisces during a Virgo Sun... does this occur with every full moon? Aries/Libra, Cap/Cancer, etc.? If so, is it a need for balance between the two opposite signs during a Full Moon that causes possible duress? Just wondering!

Planetary weather is much more useful than a storm forecast.

~ january

nina

glad to have company

Hello,
I am a new member. I'm so glad to know that others experienced wierd feelings this full moon. I am a cancer (scorpio moon, aquarius acsendant). the full moon always makes me feel a little manic- creative but unable to sit still and write, happy and laughing about the silliest things. But during this past one I felt like the weight of the world was pressing down on me. It's nice to know whatever caused the strange reaction was unique to this month. My knowledge of astrology is limited. Thanks to the Aquarian Goddess for letting me learn something new.
-Nina