Beginners Guide

isthmus nekoi

retrograde planets

Thanks for the info, Minderwiz... Actually, that rings true about retrograde progressed planets. I looked at my progressions and Jupiter/Saturn are both retrograde, Saturn first in '96. A key year for me.... (Plus there were twin transits from tPluto to natal Uran and vice versa) That's when I became *conscious* of my connection to the unconscious and serious work began. Jupiter just retrograded last year.

Unfortunatly, I can't say much for acting unconsciously, since I think when you are 14, you tend not to go around analyzing your unconscious :p At that point, I'd read up on psychoanalysis, but I don't think I really knew what I was doing lol. So yes, I didn't really understand my uncon, but then again, I don't think most ppl my age did either. However, after 14, 15... there was no turning back. It's funny b/c it really was like opening a whole new dimension - sometimes to the point where I would wonder what it would be like to live on the 'surface' again. Once in a blue moon, I miss living that way.

Minderwiz

Isthmus,

Yeah, you do have other things on your mind when you are 14!! I don't really remember making an assessment of the effects of progressed Mercury turning retrograde either LOL

punkangelgcm437

yay!!! I have a Mid-Heaven....in places I want it to be!! Yay!!

A public speaker who is good with words who gets along with people. Sounds like a politician...well kinda. Not a backstabbing politician but a good one. Hmmm.

Thanks Moongold & Isthmus!

purplefishy

Transits

According to astro.com, Pluto will trine Venus in my chart this entire month. What, other than their rather vague generic description, will this mean exactly? Thanks for any info.

Minderwiz

Purplefishy,

If you want an exact prediction then I don't think we can guarantee one thing against a range of other possibilities - A type of experience is the best that I can offer.

Your Venus is in Aries in the sixth House. Pluto is transiting your second House in Sagittarius. So the trine to Venus will bring together the affairs of the sixth and second.

The sixth relates to health matters (particular ill health), routine work and service - day to day job experience, pets and small cattle - for example goats. Your sixth is actually ruled by Mars, so you may see routine work as a way to prove yourself or as something that you have to have command over or you may see your pets as an extension of yourself. Health issues would be related to the head, eyes, nose, face. Venus in the sixth will tone down the rough edges here - you value harmony at work so you may not always see yourself as alwasy having to outperform others at work or at least you are prepared to let up on the competition so as not to upset people. Venus will also bring a softening of the way in which you go about other sixth house matters and it is usually an indicator of good health in this position.

Pluto will take around16 or 17 years to transit your second house so its affect on that area of life will not really be obvious on a day to day or even month by month basis - but it will gradually transform your approach to material possessions, your own talents and your own relationship with the natural world. The trine to Venus may well be one of those occasions when this transformation does rise towards the conscious mind. It may cause you to rexamine your relationship with work (or the routines of your life), or your relationships with people at work, or even one particular person, or re-look at your health - this is not the first time this has surfaced - You probably noticed something around January. It resurfaced again during last month and although it is waning now, it will come back again in November - and this is likely to be the time when something does happen.

At the moment Pluto is Retrograde - you may well be thinking about things, trying to make sense of things, trying to get things in order (things relating to sixth and second houses) but this is more an internal process than an external one. November is more likely to see the external events - you may feel compelled to act or feel strong forces pushing you

purplefishy

Ah that is quite interesting. I'll be graduating from uni in....eek! 12 days! Having a job, finding a job, keeping a job- issues with money, all have been on my mind lately. At the end of the year (school year) when all seems to be wrapping up - and especially now since this is a rather large moment of transition- one tends to do some internal organization and reexamination of what needs to happen, what one would like to happen and what has happened and where one goes from here. There are some rather daunting challenges ahead for me I suppose and sometimes it's overwhelming. A lot of pure faith is involved. In January I began a lot of new exercise classes and things of this nature, and I do find that i'm reexamining my health at this point- just recently in fact. Thanks for the info!