Saturn retro, Gemin Seal

paradoxx

This post deals with the American Great Seal and current events will be enhanced and further enhanced by the sharing of information. Right now the planet of restriction and obsticles, Saturn, is in retrograde and conjuncts the Solar position of the Great Seal (and me) relating to the fact that the Image of America, through its president, a Cancer, is being tested. Since GW Bush is a Cancer, any energy in the preciding sign of Gemini as well as the opposing sign, Capricorn, and its ruler Saturn do not work for him. Recently War has been averted but once Saturn re-enters its direct motion and goes into Cancer war could come, astrological history shows Cancer Saturn to be a time of global conflict (think WWII, Vietnam)

Minderwiz

I agree that G W Bush is a cancer. I'm not sure about the rest but even without astrology I recognise that the man means war

paradoxx

Saturn is in REtrograde, Gemini until Feb 2003
Mercury will go retrograde in Capricorn untill feb 2003
The year of the Goat comes in Feb 2003
Jupiter is in retrograde, leo

The great seal has jupiter and saturn in retrograde, this transit is needed to help us balance our lives out during this stressful and hectic time. we are more observitive about how our country is changing the world, not always for the better, but a major chaos factor just about everywhere.

it seems to be time to take a stand and make america for the people, of the people, and by the people.

paradoxx

Most of this is opinion, and may not conform to any other persons opinions.

Saturn has gone direct and will transit its original point of retrograde of 29 degrees gemini on June2/3 (depending on Time Zone) and the solar energies will be well into Gemini. This will be the time which all of what has happened in the last 12 months and even more specific since the last 6-7 months.

Reverse energy may relate to the Revere Side of the Great Seal, you know, the Eye above the pyramid. This holds both great good and great problems with the United States both as 50 independent states and as one nation. With the Direct Energy coming forth, the next phase of Bush's presidency (as symbolicallyl and spiritually enforced by the Great Seal of the President of teh US) is about to begin. The Franklin Institute associates June 20,1782 as the true birthday of America since this was the day that it was given a symbol to show the world.

American Opinions have never been more split, although i see no way of uniting these two factions. Yet, even in divison, we are united. E Pluribus Unim. Out of many one, out of many voices one, out of many intentions one, out of many people, one, and yet, we are classified and filed and stamped with numbers. We are divided in our voices, but united in our loyalty. We have faith and credit in our government, but only so long as it is the True Government of the United States that does stand for Life, Liberty, Justice, and Equality for all of humanity. Not that we need to enforce our pov on the world, for each State of the Union is independent, for each individual is indepenent, and that is the core truth of the U.S., not what Corporate America, Government America, or Military America Say, but what We the People say, think, and do. This is and will always be a government of the people, by the people, and for the people.

Yet the truth is slipping away with each passing day.

Saturn in Retrograde going direct in the Years of the War horse and Water Goat respectfully will create much upehaval, it is as much a war of the unspoken word and intention as it is of bombs and troops. The war on terror as it has come to be known can, does, and will cover many facets of the US, even if the government does not act upon them, the people will.

It seems many things are coming, and we have yet to see what the truth is yet.

oceanpoetry

Also, Saturn in Cancer is going to transit Bush's Sun, which should prove interesting, given that it acts in a similiar way to Saturn Return, in that it means reaping karma that has been sown. I think Bush is going to face lots of challenges having to answer questions about his military service and his connections with big business (oil industry).

paradoxx

6-3-03

Saturn has transited past 29 degrees Gem and is now in the watery sign of Cancer. The restrictions of the past two years since Saturn entered Gemini on 4-20-2001 have alleviated themselves from Geminis and Americans alike.

I have posted the following information before on this forum but not on this thread, that changes now.

The position of the sun in the Astro Chart of the Great Seal of the U.S. is 29deg gemini. It was in late 2002 that Saturn went stationary and then retrograde @ 29deg gemini. Coupled with Jupiter in Leo ret, Uranus in Aq ret, Neptune in Aq ret, and pluto in sag ret, there has been months upon months of surreal issues at hand, just take a look at the news other than Iraq.

Now there is a convoy of planets headed straight towards Gemini and all of them will conjunct 29deg gemini during the after effect of Saturn returning to the Gemini Degree.

GW Bush is a Cancer, not only that but his birthday is the day that the US Republican party was founded on some odd year, not only does this fortell challanges in the arena of world affairs, but also that of internal U.S. Affairs. Think of the following: Bogus Tax Cuts that benifit the rich, The War on Terror vs. the War on Rouge States that pose little threat, Miscommunication of specific intentions that are coming back to haunt the man now, the list contines on and on.

Saturn has spend a little more time in Gemini than this Gemini would like, more so my birthday (june 20,) is also the day that the Great Seal was approved in 1782, that makes my solar energy at 29deg gemini. My expierences are also of great importantce (to me) and have served as a template to decipher this mess of an administration that the people of the U.S. may (or may not have).