...& a really big "Bleah!" to Dal Negro!! :(

blackroseivy

Turns out that they are just a factory who prints cards. Essentially, self-publishers. I can get it done by DeLano for MUCH cheaper. :p

I did write back again to USG. I am waiting to see what they say back to what to send. NOT givin' up!! :p

Sidhe-Ra

And that's the key! Persistence- and patience :)

Your cards are looking good- remember, you may end up self-publishing, but look at all the other great decks that are self-published and how well they have done!

It is certainly the route I will take with the Sidhe if all else fails. Schiffer are keeping it on hold for the mo...( and I can't go to anyone else because I'm obliged to offer it to them under my contract for the T.T.)...they just don't know if they're going to keep on publishing Tarot or not, that's why they're asking people to wait...

Good luck, and keep the faith!

Em x

blackroseivy

Yes, I know that - it is really hard, to be put on hold!! :(

Thanx so much for the encouragement. ;)

Yes, indeed I will go to DeLano if necessary. Which may even mean somehow packaging the book OUTSIDE the box of cards. :( ANNOYING! I may have to construct something for them both to go into - a simple box of some kind - or, just possibly put it together in those woad-blue bags I had had as an idea for this to begin with. Yeah, that would work. :)

Ok, I'll just wait until I hear back from USG 1st. I will be back with news on them. :D

AJ

Have you asked Mark McElroy if he is interested?