Path of the Soul Destiny Cards by Cheryl Lee Harnish

BeyondtheVeil

I'm wondering if anyone here has the Path of the Soul Destiny Oracle Cards by Cheryl Lee Harnish?

I saw an older lady with them and the look pretty neat. I can't find a link on here for them, but I sure wish I could get my hands on a deck. :)

If you own these cards...how do they read for you?

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

ANYONE??

ANYONE?

Dogs&Coffee

The cheapest I've ever seen them is $185 on amazon.... and there's a set on eBay for 250... I think there's an app though...

I'll keep an eye out.

You might also want to check out Areekeera oracle deck, also fractal based. The kickstarter funded so perhaps they'll have extra decks to order.

BeyondtheVeil

The cheapest I've ever seen them is $185 on amazon.... and there's a set on eBay for 250... I think there's an app though...

I'll keep an eye out.

You might also want to check out Areekeera oracle deck, also fractal based. The kickstarter funded so perhaps they'll have extra decks to order.

Thank you D & C! I will check it out. :thumbsup:

I liked the Path of the Soul Destiny cards, but I won't pay that much for them. I'm thinking $40 or under. lol Too bad that they don't have them available in mass. The looked like neat cards.

Thanks again for responding! :)
BTV

BodhiSeed

Perhaps try here:
http://www.fractalart.ca/features/cards-and-books
:)
I had this deck many years ago and gave it away because the meanings in the booklet were a little too New Agey for me. Had I more confidence with the cards back then, I probably would have kept the deck and come up with my own meanings; the fractals are beautiful.

BeyondtheVeil

BodhiSeed

Perhaps try here:
http://www.fractalart.ca/features/cards-and-books
:)
I had this deck many years ago and gave it away because the meanings in the booklet were a little too New Agey for me. Had I more confidence with the cards back then, I probably would have kept the deck and come up with my own meanings; the fractals are beautiful.

They are! It is so sad that none of her oracle decks are available for purchase now. :( I hate when I see a deck out that I like, but can't find it. This is usually the case for me. lol

Thank you so much for the link and for responding love! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil