The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

victoria.star

Cat* said:
Vitruvian Mouse title cards are in progress... :)

The title cards will say:

Good? Or should I leave out the number of Myce? Or should I add "and supported by many more"?

There's still time to have a say! ;)
Looks good to me!
Yay Myce!! :)

gregory

An alert to all. I haven't been able to get hold of Ferry for a while, so the raffle will be just for the decks with their bags. Anything else she has to raffle can happen later, as I have no way of knowing what it is.....

*squeek squeek*

Cat*

gregory said:
Moon (Feretian’s version) I will scan the card and you can decide if it works (I am too punch drunk to think about this.)
That's fine!

gregory said:
Cups :
Four (rhombchick) (I assume the second card will be the same as the first…. but if it isn't....)
Right. If this card has been lost AGAIN or is missing for any other reason, I still have a few blanks for emergencies. I'll wait until Friday before I send anything off to you and hope that rhombchick has gotten back to you/us about the second card by then. OK?

gregory said:
Wands:
6 (Feretian’s version) (GC’s version might work… I'll scan that too)
My lists says that the LWB should be the same for both versions. I just checked the threads pretty thoroughly but couldn't find that Feretian actually said this, so I'll see how the image looks and if we need another LWB entry for that.

gregory said:
An alert to all. I haven't been able to get hold of Ferry for a while, so the raffle will be just for the decks with their bags. Anything else she has to raffle can happen later, as I have no way of knowing what it is.....
A raffle for just the decks sounds good to me. Less confusing, too. :)

Once the Nonny Deck craze (we DO expect a craze, right? ;)) runs at full power, we can always have a second raffle later for assorted Nonny fan items. :D

Aulruna

Myce and me are not in the same place right now, but they are already snugly packed and will hop across the Channel on Saturday.

YAY!!! EXCITED!!!!

Cat*

Title cards are done! :)

As always with my cell phone camera, the colors are a bit off (the originals are a bit brighter and less greyish).

Credits for the idea of drawing a DaVinci-inspired Vitruvian Mouse go entirely to Feretian who used a similar design as a watermark for the scans she posted of many of the cards.

Attachments

• title cards.jpg
    title cards.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 58

Debra

BRAVO, cat*! I love these title cards!

I believe...the end is in sight! :heart: to everyone.

And especially to Feretian where ever she may be and whatever may be going on with her :heart:

rhombchick

gregory said:
OK people – I am still short an extra 4 Cups (rhombchick offered - is it on its little way ?), and Aulruna – time to send the 3 swordses – I will PM you.

truelighth - the Happy Mouse is here.

Cat* - we have a few missing LWBs and you said you would do them – PM coming (in a little while; I am VERY tired....) And for the title cards - go for it.

ETA Grizabella has problems not of this forum; the second bag is to be made by Lillie.

And send good thoughts to Griz - she needs them.

*dodges rotten tomatoes being flung in her direction*
Posting card tomorrow!

truelighth

The title cards are great, Cat! Bravo! Very Nonny Mouse. :thumbsup:

gregory

rhombchick said:
*dodges rotten tomatoes being flung in her direction*
Posting card tomorrow!
That's fine. We agreed that you shouldn't before I got back, just in case. Now stoppit with the veggies, people :)

FAB title cards :) Almost ready to roll, then. And when I get them all scanned, every contributor (including the bag ladies !!) will get a free copy.....

I will need emails.

NOT NOW ! :bugeyed:

Cat*

Happy you like the title cards! :)
Happy that rhombchick's card didn't get lost. :)
Happy that we seem to be reaching the completion of this sometime very soon. :)

Which is a lot of happiness for this otherwise rather annoying day.