The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

gregory

Milfoil said:
So, my Pernod addiction aside . . . what do you want me to do? Pull a name out of a hat (whilst sipping the green stuff)?
It'll be at least two names; maybe four - I await news from the MouseMother herself - she was making up some baskets to raffle.

The tickets will go on sale as soon as I have the last three cards with me.... I am still worried about them... :(

Guiding Cauldron

Hoping they get there soon xoxo

canid

gregory said:
Then you all paypal me lovely MONEY for however many tickets you want, and I leave the country for Hawaii......})

THERE's my answer. Money. :(

Cat*

canid said:
THERE's my answer. Money. :(
Hey, you know what? I think that each contributor to the deck should get one free raffle ticket.

I'd HATE to see anyone of the lovely Myce not being able to get a chance of winning our creation for lack of funds! (gregory assures me that raffle tickets will be affordable, but I figure you never know where "affordable" stops for someone these days...)

So what do YOU think about this, my fellow Myce?

Eowyn

Cat* said:
International Mouse Eowyn says yes.

(I am SO having an identity confusion...)

gregory

Cat* said:
Hey, you know what? I think that each contributor to the deck should get one free raffle ticket.

I'd HATE to see anyone of the lovely Myce not being able to get a chance of winning our creation for lack of funds! (gregory assures me that raffle tickets will be affordable, but I figure you never know where "affordable" stops for someone these days...)

If we do that I think the take for Nonny would be minimal. I am sorry to say this - but I do.

EVERY contributor gets a pdf of the deck (both versions and the not very L WB) as it is, which other ATers will have to buy from Solandia in aid of the forum as agreed in a thread AGES ago.....

Affordable - my price would be (unless there are shrieks here) was to be $5 a ticket; $10 for 3. I would be paying the postage to the winners.

But I seriously think that a free ticket each would kill it in terms of profit. We are the ones who will most want it.....

I haven't hear from Ferry lately, either, so at the moment plan to run with the decks and let her run a second auction for the baskets she has.

MUCH MORE worrying is that none of the cards (Aulruna's and rhombchick's) have shown up here yet :(

Aulruna

Waaaahhhhh, my poor sad myce :(

I have more blanks and maybe the original design I used for tracing knocking about somewhere... this is the one version I did not take a pic of for lack of time...

Can do them again if I absolutely have to. (Typically 3 of Swords ... causing chagrin!)

As this is a charity deck, the goal should be to raise as much money as possible. I do not expect special treatment as a contributor ... I want this to fetch a pretty penny for Nonny. I vote no free tickets.

gregory

Yeah. I was even wondering if I should copy rhombchick's from the one of hers I have..... (I think it would come out rather brighter...) Has anyone heard from her lately ?

(EEK the PM I sent her 4 days ago is unread.... anyone know her on a nasty place like facebook ???)

I'd hang off a day or so, Aulruna..... to be fair to the gods up there, we almost never get mail on Mondays.... (By the way - did you post my deck from the same place, she asked worriedly....?)

canid

PDF's will be great! I've been itching to try out Liquitex for a finish. WHO suggested that?! I forget, but it'll be perfect, better than spray acrylic. (crosses fingers)

I sent Ferry a present, which she may receive today, attempting to coax her out to play.

Cat*

gregory said:
But I seriously think that a free ticket each would kill it in terms of profit. We are the ones who will most want it.....
I see your point. Still, if there's a contributor who seriously can't scrape together $5 for a raffle ticket, I'd be happy to buy an extra ticket for them (that offer does have a limit in number, of course, but if you're one of those, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me - I'm sure we can work something out).