The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

gregory

OK- and I have now PMd everyone involved. If anyone knows how to get in touch with lark, inana or GreenMoonBeam by other means - their PM boxes are full. :(

Any other ways to spread the word - go for it !

lark

gregory i see the post..and my box is cleared out now

gregory

All well. :D

I guess - this thread is kind of - redundant now ? Unless Ferry starts posting her collage about it all.

How sad.... :(

Eowyn

Yeah. What can we plot now? What can we scheme?

Inana

Gregory,
I'm back! I've cleared my PM inbox now. :)

gregory

Hello all. Compromise. I am scanning the decks - and doing them on squared paper as a backing. Easy to see lines, easy to cut them off - and easy for me to make sure the cards are EXACTLY STRAIGHT so the backs don't look skewy. Cos it occurred to me that while I am quite happy lining thing up in photoshop and Word and that - others are not.

Four cards to a page - should fit ANYTHING !

Eowyn

Excellent, Greggors :heart:

Cat*

gregory said:
I am copying the four now. She used silver... This may be iffy... mine CERTAINLY isn't waterproof.... The colours won't match exactly either - she must have some really classy sharpies... But that's what you get with "school of" !
Hey, copies don't need to be exactly like the originals. Else, how are we supposed to have any fun comparing your cards and the scans of the originals? ;) Seriously, I'm sure your versions are great!

And: [size=+2]YAY MYCE![/size] for finishing this project! Can you believe we finally made it?! :party:

gregory: good idea about the copyright notice!

gregory

No but I wasn't about to come up with a new card on short notice - and the cups DO look nice silver... Must remember to write that DO NOT USE IN THE SHOWER card !

Guiding Cauldron

Really lovely and feel such pride in being able to take part! Gregors you have been amazing as have all the Leading ladies, thank you. Cant wait to get the PDF and print out the lovelies :)