What's the Postman Bringing You? - 2010

kaleanna

Today I received in the mail: The Dragon Tarot guidebook; The Celtic Dragon Tarot and Lisa Hunt's The Fairy Tale Tarot.

I am still awaiting The Housewive's Tarot.

kaleanna

emmsma

My postie brought me Flornoy Dodal today. It was a complete surprise!

Thank you Santa!

HearthCricket

My 2 copies of Flornay Dodal arrived today, with a stack of extra cards, too! Love it!

Annabelle

Umm....about 20 decks from the House of Tarot closeout sale.

:)

kittiann

Currently waiting for Tarot of the Master and a beautiful IM Minchiate Etruria. And, still, the Sola Busca. Starting to worry about that one...

ETA: ooh, and a Book of Thoth Etteilla from the trade train! Really excited about this one :)

Wendywu

Totally unexpectedly, and courtesy of my lovely son, my postman brought me the Silicon Valley Tarot :)

Le Fanu

For the first time in - what? - two years - I have nothing whatsoever in the post. A first. But I'm not unduly worried. I have some lovely decks to keep me busy... :)

strings of life

^ I was just going to post the EXACT same thing :D LOL!

And, it feels lovely!

Princess Judy

Today I received the Housewives Tarot (I ordered two copies, I like to have a back up), just love it, love it, LOVE IT! A great and lighthearted beginning of the New Year I think.
I'm also eagerly awaiting two copies of the Touchstone Tarot (I have Kat Black's golden deck, which has been my favourite for years, so I'm really excited).
Hope they get here soon!

DaisyDragonfly

Maat deck and book :party:

(Thanks Weaver :D)