What's the postman bringing? - Part 9

omshanti72

The kind post lady delivered my Lisa Hunt Fairy Tale Tarot to me today.

It's been on my wish list for some time - I've only had a little look through it and picked one card.

Love the thrill of a new deck - need to stop buying for a while now ;)

Celtictarot

Got the northern shadows tarot :)

HuskyChariot

I'm getting the Mythic! (1986 original print) Can't wait, wanted this one for a while :) thanks karen0205 :heart:

devilkitty

A CBD Marseille, and a copy of Reading the Marseille Tarot.

greatdane

Minchiate and reg and mini Jodo Marseilles (THANKS PENTHASILIA!), the Lilac and Cherry Twilight (I needed another one, I use it a lot!), another copy of Gina di Roberto's Lenormand Oracle (another one I use a lot and needed another), the Gilded Reverie and of course the Third Ed of the Bohemian Gothic, but that could be awhile still!

Celtictarot

I bought a cute penguin tarot bag for my Northern Shadows deck. :)

Serenia

I received the beautiful Mythical Goddess Tarot today. Nice sturdy box, colour print booklet, awesome quality! :) Unfortunately, it is missing one card. I made sure it's not attached to one of the neighbouring cards - it's simply not there. I contacted the publisher, hoping that they can send me the missing card so that I don't have to return the full deck to the eBay seller.

This is the first time that a new deck I buy is actually missing a card. I always check new decks whether all cards are there, but so far they have always been complete. Well, there's a first time for everything, I guess.

ETA: I contacted Katherine, the artist who did the Mythical Goddess Tarot, and she'll send me the missing card! :)

Melusina

After pining for it for days, I have ordered The Wild Unknown Tarot and am looking forward to it's arrival! Looks like such a beautiful and inspirational deck.

Maan

finally got my hands on my own copy of the wild unknown. But i discovered i'm missing the hierophant card. First time in al my years collecting and reading tarot i'm missing a card. Why with this deck. I'm so sad. I would love to start reading with it...snif

ravynangel

I received my Awaken Far Memory reincarnation cards, and if they are anywhere as good as the Phoenix cards, there is much fun to be had.