Lost Object Spread.

Scyon

I love this spread! I'm usually loosing something so it helps a ton! -huggles her cell phone- Thanks for posting.

Rabbit

How can one tell if somwthing is lost or stolen...? Would this spread apply to that situation?

Dolphin_Dreamer

Rabbit said:
How can one tell if somwthing is lost or stolen...? Would this spread apply to that situation?
There are a few cards that might indicate that it was stolen but also I'm sure the trend of the cards or maybe just intuition (as opposed to paranoia) would indicate also...

lalajones

I gotta say this looks like an awesome spread. A friend of mine recently lost a ring that is very pricless to her and I thik I'm going to use this spread to help her out. Thanks for posting!

Miranda80

This seems like a really cool spread. I am excited to try it. Now, I just have to lose something.

iceclone

I might have to try this because I can't find my watch.

BlueFox

Fresh, I'm going to use this to find my pendulum.
Maybe my mind too! Thanks.

WingspreadPhoenix

This spread is very helpful! I really like it, thank you so much for sharing it! :D

bizkitgirlzc

Lost Agenda - "Dayminder"

Hello everyone!

I realize this forum hasn't been used in awhile but I was needing some advice on reading the outcome of this spread that I read for my mom today.

Yesterday she lost her agenda, apparently at work since she claims to have had it in the morning at the office and then she doesn't quite remember whether she put it back in her bag or not. Lately my mother has been having some trouble at work with new bosses that have been "picking on her" since she's the last remaining member of an older department. Let's just say they've been making life difficult at work for her.

I have the suspicion that someone may have taken her agenda just to mess with her but it might just be me being paranoid. The agenda had important information only relevant to her and no one would really gain much from it (unless they purposely took it to annoy her).

We've looked everywhere she might have left it behind or dropped it by accident and there's no signs of it anywhere.

Today I decided to take out the cards to see what they had to say and I decided to use this spread which is on target with all the questions. Here's the outcome:

1. What were you doing before you lost it?
The Tower (reversed)

2. What were you doing after you lost it?
Five of Pentacles

3. How/why did you lose it?
Knight of Cups

4. Where did you lose it?
Ten of Cups

5. Where is it now?
Seven of Cups

6. What can you do to get it back.
The World (reversed)

After looking at the spread over and over again I would suspect that many of the cards indicate that she left it at home or at least somewhere she likes enough to have gotten distracted and left it behind. The World reversed though would seem kind of a hopeless advice on getting it back... I don't read any indication of theft though...