Crystal Study Group: (lilac) Lepidolite

DownwardSpiral

After taking a few days off from the crystals and being inspired by Lotus Padma to work with a crystal for manifestation....I chose to work with (lilac) Lepidolite.
You can read about it here:http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/lilac-lepidolite.html

This crystal is said to be calming and help with anxiety, stress and depression. It also brings positive synchronicities which can help with manifesting. So I can heal my heart and manifest my desires all in one : )

While I was reading up on its properties I held it in my right hand and almost instantly started to feel its vibrations running through my body...most noticeably the inside of my right ear started tingling. I also noticed my fingers starting to become sweaty from holding the stone. As I've had pain in my left foot for over a year now I decided to place my crystal close to my ankle bone (on the inside of my foot) Again almost instantly..... first I felt warmth coming from the crystal and then the vibration. As the vibration started traveling through my body I also started feeling very relaxed. As I'm typing this paragraph I was hit with the feeling that I need to go to sleep....now. So I'm fighting this feeling so I can finish this post.

For the manifesting I'm working on getting back to CA.....right now I can feel a shift in the energy around me and feel my world is about to be flipped upside down. I need something to keep me on top of the wave and give me the push I need to make everything fall into place.....and this is where the lepidolite comes in : )

Padma

I wonder if Lepidolite is related to Lepidocrosite - I will have to go look up the association, because my Super 7 has the "crosite" in it, and while reading your post I remembered that I forgot to say in Super 7 that the stone gets very hot when you work with it...hmm! I will look it up and post an answer here later.

It sounds like the stone is working really well for you, DownwardS! I will be interested to see how it "flips" your world upside down - I am thinking, it will do so in a very positive way! I am also interested in the manifestation aspect of it. Make sure your thoughts are positive ;D

ETA: snipped from a passage of Judy Hall's - the two stones are not the same:

Lepidolite
Chakra: throat, heart, third-eye and crown
When Lepidolite takes mica-like form its properties are greatly amplified and
this is the most efficient ‘mopping up’ tool. Lepidolite insists on being used for the
highest good. It dissipates negativity, activates and opens the throat, heart, third-eye
and crown chakras, clearing blockages and bringing cosmic awareness. This stone
aids in shamanic or spiritual journeying and accesses the Akashic Record. It tunes
you in to thoughts and feelings from other lives that are creating a blockage in your
life now. It can take you forward into the future.

Lepidocrocite in Quartz or Amethyst
Chakra: all
A manifestation empowerment stone taking you beyond time and space to
communicate with angelic realms, Lepidocrocite in Quartz assists with astral
journeying by maintaining contact, via the silver cord, between the physical and
etheric bodies. Protecting the soul as it travels, it ensures a smooth return, and
enables insights to be brought consciously into the physical body. Lepidocrocite in
Quartz strengthens awareness of all the bodies, harmonizing the physical, etheric
and biomagnetic sheaths. Used with awareness, this combination takes you forward
into the future to see the effects of present actions or to the highest levels of being to
meet your true self. Dissolving false self-image and delusions, it replaces this with
true perception. In healing, this combination enhances transfer of Reiki energy or the rebirthing process, facilitates release of blockages, and assists with soul retrieval or
house clearing.

DownwardSpiral

todays events.....

I will be interested to see how it "flips" your world upside down

I'll start this off by saying actually my feeling that my world is about to flip upside down came before chosing this stone...BUT..having said that...I just read your post and noticed the word "flip" as my son just told me not even 20 minutes ago that whales kill sharks by "flipping" them over.

This day's been a series of random events that I'm not sure how they all tie in together.

Last night I put my crystal in my pillowcase and asked that I be shown any guidance, wisdom, anything I need to concentrate on etc. as far as manifesting my move.

No dreams. Last night I was having trouble with the kitchen sink draining (2 hours to drain 3/4 full sink) so this morning I got up and poured some bleach down the drain and went back to bed. I woke up almost 4 hours later and poured water down the drain. The drain is fine. Amazing as this has been going on for the past few weeks and not the first time or even second I've had to pour bleach down it.

Then as I was walking out the entry door I saw a water shut off notice. I was writing down the info. when the guy in the basement opened his door and the conversation mostly centered around his niece.

Later in the afternoon I had walked over to the store and was walking home when a lady asked me where was 4445? I walked with her to the next block up....only no 4445.

Then on the way home this popped into my head..."You get more mileage from a cheap pair of sneakers. Next phase, new wave, dance craze, anyways" from Billy Joels "Its still Rock and Roll To Me"

Then at home my son asked if I already read the story (posted at yahoo) about a boy (13 years old) who bought a camera at a garage sale and in it was a picture of HIS Uncle who died 23 years ago?

I had ate (too much LOL) and wasn't feeling too well so I was going to lay down on my bed when I noticed my mini-notebook was ON! I had placed it on my bed hours earlier...OFF. And it couldn't of been on very long because it still had 89% power. Ok that was my weird for the day. So I went ahead and went online and this title caught my attention: Lie Cuss & be Rude: Sometimes it's OK. hmm!

I'm on vacation so not the usual places to get messages.

Still seeing the 11s, 13s and some 33s The 33s started coming through before I started working with this crystal.

Despite everything going on I've been carrying this crystal in my pocket all day and for the most part I feel relaxed.

To be continued.....

Lotus did you notice you edited at :55?

DownwardSpiral

additional info......

Last night as well as a few times today I've noticed my body getting "hot flashes". At this point I'm not sure if these are just hot flashes or if my crystal is sending a "burst" of warmth as this feels familiar (like a hot flash) but different somehow.

Padma

I'll start this off by saying actually my feeling that my world is about to flip upside down came before chosing this stone...BUT..having said that...I just read your post and noticed the word "flip" as my son just told me not even 20 minutes ago that whales kill sharks by "flipping" them over.

This day's been a series of random events that I'm not sure how they all tie in together.

Last night I put my crystal in my pillowcase and asked that I be shown any guidance, wisdom, anything I need to concentrate on etc. as far as manifesting my move.

No dreams. Last night I was having trouble with the kitchen sink draining (2 hours to drain 3/4 full sink) so this morning I got up and poured some bleach down the drain and went back to bed. I woke up almost 4 hours later and poured water down the drain. The drain is fine. Amazing as this has been going on for the past few weeks and not the first time or even second I've had to pour bleach down it.

Then as I was walking out the entry door I saw a water shut off notice. I was writing down the info. when the guy in the basement opened his door and the conversation mostly centered around his niece.

Later in the afternoon I had walked over to the store and was walking home when a lady asked me where was 4445? I walked with her to the next block up....only no 4445.

Then on the way home this popped into my head..."You get more mileage from a cheap pair of sneakers. Next phase, new wave, dance craze, anyways" from Billy Joels "Its still Rock and Roll To Me"

Then at home my son asked if I already read the story (posted at yahoo) about a boy (13 years old) who bought a camera at a garage sale and in it was a picture of HIS Uncle who died 23 years ago?

I had ate (too much LOL) and wasn't feeling too well so I was going to lay down on my bed when I noticed my mini-notebook was ON! I had placed it on my bed hours earlier...OFF. And it couldn't of been on very long because it still had 89% power. Ok that was my weird for the day. So I went ahead and went online and this title caught my attention: Lie Cuss & be Rude: Sometimes it's OK. hmm!

I'm on vacation so not the usual places to get messages.

Still seeing the 11s, 13s and some 33s The 33s started coming through before I started working with this crystal.

Despite everything going on I've been carrying this crystal in my pocket all day and for the most part I feel relaxed.

To be continued.....

Lotus did you notice you edited at :55?

Hey DownwardS :) Here is how I am seeing your occurrences:

Problems with the drains = chakra blockages...using bleach to clean them = using crystals to blast out the problem...result, no more problem with the sink/blockages ;)

Water shut off = you may be feeling temporarily disconnected from the source. Niece = feminine principle.

No 4445 = 4's equal work = no guide currently helping at the moment? Being "blocked"? (second occurence of blockages - I think this is about you blocking out the energy that can help you, because of the very stressful time you are undergoing...or perhaps, the 444 work parallel and the block parallel mean that your work is blocking you from advancing, or blocking your energy.

Cheap pair of sneakers = coming right after the 4445 block thing, I am seeing that as a hint from the Universe that maybe you may be viewing your job as a security thing, since 5 represents a reassurance from the angels that you will be provided for. So maybe they are telling you, if you move on, if you leave and go to California, you may be happier even though the financial status may be less secure. And "sneakers" to me means running, moving, motion, moving on. They are telling you don't worry, you will get further with less, actually...

Yahoo story about boy and dead uncle = the fact that there really is a connection between the Universe and so called coincidences, or random happenings. Sounds like a message from the Universe to say, "trust me, I am really am here!"

About your notebook switching itself on: I have often had these kinds of things happen to me, and I have read that angels will work with and through electric sources and cables in order to manifest... ;)

I don't know if any of what I said is true or will resonate with you, DS, it just sort of suggested itself to me...and as I post this, it is 8:58 - add them up and break them down, it comes to "3" - your number! lol...

DownwardSpiral

yesterdays events....

First thanks Lotus for that very informative breakdown : ) I will consider everything you have written and keep it in mind as this week progresses. Oh and I just realised it started raining last night after I went to bed and is still raining on and off this morning. I put the crystal in my pillowcase and asked for any guidance concerning my current situation) So water seems to be a significant sign.
I mentioned a little bit of this in the crystal study thread but will mention it here as well....as yesterday I had alot of tossing and organizing to do I carried my lepidolite in my pocket all day but didn't ask it for anything specific to look for.

I seemed to stay very calm and focused on what I was doing despite the fact I have even bigger things that I need to start focusing on. I wanted to use this crystal concerning my manifesting to CA and may still do so but I have a more urgent need at this time to re-locate locally for the time being. And for these reasons I haven't been giving my crystal the attention I had hoped so may just go slow and spend a little more time with it if I need to.

Having said that I still had 11s coming through as well as 13s and more significantly the number 33. Number 33 started coming to me the day before I started working with this crystal and is continuing to do so.

The song title Wicked Garden (STP) kept popping up in my head along with this snippet from the song All in the Suit that you Wear....
All in the suit that you wear
When you're looking for something
It's in the suit that you wear
I want to say there was also another snippet of song but I didn't write it down and can't recall just now.

Also for some reason the date June 18th seems to be of importance. I had the feeling the songs and date were actually a message for someone else but may be a message for me as well.

For weirdness my son and I were both going in and out of the middle bedroom. The DVD player was sitting on the floor. He had walked out of the room...I walked in to set some papers down and then walked right back out....he walked back in and asked me if I had opened the DVD player. I looked to see the little tray sticking out. No one had touched the remote or the player. This was the same bedroom my son heard the creaking and thought it was me(when I was working with the angelite) I also noticed last night what looked like a little dark ball scurry across the kitchen floor. I've had mice before so turned on the light as a few things were sitting out in the kitchen but no mouse went scurrying. Also I can't remember if it was before this or after but I saw a very large dark shape? go past me. After seeing the ball I had taken out some trash and noticed what felt like resistance when I closed the screen door and then more resistance when I closed the door. So this is the first time I have felt like there was a presence with me.

Today again I haven't asked for anything specific as I have much to do but I did already notice this morning when I picked up my cell phone to check for messages the number 33 was staring at me.

DownwardSpiral

ok time to catch up......

yesterday it continued to rain all afternoon...and into the night.

And despite being very busy the signs still came through.

I was wiping off my easy button (staples) and three times I managed to hit the button...that was easy.
Then out of nowhere my son busts out singing...It's the end of the world as we know it.
Also something I had noticed is the past few days my water pressure was way down. I had said to my son..."You might want to check it again. It smells like it's burning. No sooner did I say burning when the water pressure came back to normal (I was washing dishes)
Then I started thinking about fire when London Bridges Falling Down popped into my head. Not too long after that my son showed me an old red-eye and said remember this? The headline was Bridgeport Beating Goes Virtual. Then I don't know what possessed me but I saw this Big Book of word Search and felt the urge to "find a word" using stichomancy. My finger landed on the words "page 83". And the second time I picked up the book the words "flip me over" caught my eye.

And then I kept getting snippets of STP songs...one of them being "take time with the wounded hand 'cause it likes to heal." And this is what someone says that line means
"it's a metaphor, for waiting or giving yourself time to heal, so that when you use that "hand" again that it won't fail you, and you won't be making the same mistake. The healing is also "you" learning.
You will get a second chance and you will be able to try again, but you can't make it work unless your 100%." (that was from yahoo answers)

Still more 11s 13s and 33s. And this time the clock said 4:44.

What caught my eye was the Dynamic 50,000:1 written on a TV box. As I've been thinking about playing the lottery was that the 50,000 in my favor? Especially when I overheard the guys downstairs say 'We'd be taking a gamble" hmm! And don't forget my easy button told me "that was easy" LOL

Last night I asked my crystal to show me some guidance concerning my situation...but no dreams. This morning when I went to my e-mail I received a newsletter issue #83.
Ok so I had to see what was up with 83....aha I'm on the wrong PC so will post later : )

And still today the 11s 13s 33s and a few 44s came through. Today I'm tired from too much work so I haven't been paying as much attention as I should of to the signs.

One thing I did notice is even my crystal sitting in the pocket of my sweatjacket...it feels warm.

So...water...and bridges.. and flipping over. This morning it was drizzling as well. Water and flow. Is the water coming to a stop? Or is it opening up and continuing regardless?

DownwardSpiral

number 83

ok had to find the link for the angel numbers

Angel Number 83 is a message from your angels and the Ascended Masters to keep going on your current path, using your natural skills, talents and creativity in a productive and constructive manner to enhance your life. The angels are guiding and assisting you, and are sending energy your way to keep up the momentum. The Ascended Masters and your angels connect with your spirituality and inner-wisdom in order to give you support, guidance and love along your path.

Angel Number 83 indicates that you are being fully supported, surrounded and loved by the angels and Archangels and Ascended Masters. It indicates that you are successfully manifesting prosperity and abundance in your life by the positive choices you have made and are currently making. Put your personal attributes and talents to good use and be open to receiving your well-earned rewards and blessings. Remember that what you put out to the Universe comes back to you, so ensure that you use your personal power and talents in a positive manner, always. Trust the love and guidance from the angels, Ascended Masters and Archangels and know they are by your side - always. (this is from the Joanne Sacred Scribes numbers)

and 8 + 3 is 11. I'll see if this number shows up anywhere else as I chose this crystal to manifest : )

wildchilde

BUY THAT LOTTERY TICKET, BABY!!! :thumbsup: :party:

I think I'm gonna have to find some of this lepidolite! for some one "too busy to see the signs" you sure have noticed quite a lot :) thanks for sharing your wonderful experiences with all of us.

DownwardSpiral

BUY THAT LOTTERY TICKET, BABY!!! :thumbsup: :party:

I think I'm gonna have to find some of this lepidolite! for some one "too busy to see the signs" you sure have noticed quite a lot :) thanks for sharing your wonderful experiences with all of us.

LOL I wanted to go last night but it wouldn't stop raining and I walk over to the gas station so I took that as a sign..yesterday wasn't the right time.