Sexual Key to the Tarot

rwcarter

I am reading this book with great snorts and guffaws - the Freudian edge is very funny ... but I still have to ask: 'Just what was the true purpose behind this book?' and my answer comes back - 'Some editor thought it would be a hot seller!'
See post 4 from Teheuti.

tarotbear

... but I still have to ask: 'Just what was the true purpose behind this book?' and my answer comes back - 'Some editor thought it would be a hot seller!'

See post 4 from Teheuti.

He was a professional, hack-writer who was very into Tarot, but had to deliver what his publisher wanted: a sensationalized book. BTW, he used a pseudonym for his writing. It was rather an embarassment to him.

I'm sure it was! :joke: :p :joke: Blossoming vaginas! Scrotolingus!

RichardG

"Take your goddamn cups and go" hahaha!

In the Tarot there is power to evoke thought that will help you make the romantic choices right for you."

And on the copyright page, just before raunch begins, comes the dire warning :-

"We should employ our passions in the service of life, not spend life in the service of our passions."

Yep, incoherent from the very start. Incoherent, Farcical and Fabulous.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

And the variegated height and breath (sic) of the red-tipped buildings behind the Charioteer?
They "denote the many conditions of penile erection". Of course they do......Of course they do....

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Too much!

tarotbear

And the variegated height and breath (sic) of the red-tipped buildings behind the Charioteer?

They "denote the many conditions of penile erection". Of course they do......Of course they do.

If it had been written today it would read "They denote the many variations of erectile dysfunction."

:joke: :p :joke: :cool3: :cool4: :cool2: