Death as relationship outcome

greeneyed9

Taking account my own observations about this guy and Tarot's advice I have sent him a short e-mail basically telling him that we shouldn't see each other anymore. He didn't reply.

There we go, it has all just died. I feel a mix of relief and sadness :(

Golden Moon

Maybe death is telling you that there will be changes. If you ever get death again as an outcome draw an extra card to see what the changes will be.

DrDave

Yes
Rodneys point of only 3 weeks dating and you are doing multiple CC's

Just go with the flow dont push it
Remember what will be will be but you have to stop this Multiple CC to test the outcome of the relationship

My take is anyway Death of the past
Dont take it so literally look to other cards around
DD

willowfox

greeneyed9 said:
He didn't reply.

There we go, it has all just died.

Well, that's pretty final and extremely Death like.

amateur

greeneyed9 said:
Taking account my own observations about this guy and Tarot's advice I have sent him a short e-mail basically telling him that we shouldn't see each other anymore. He didn't reply.

There we go, it has all just died. I feel a mix of relief and sadness :(

Seems like YOU pushed things over, under the influence of a card...as if you wanted to prove the cards true...
Shouldn't you wait a bit before telling him so?

Miss Divine

amateur said:
Seems like YOU pushed things over, under the influence of a card...as if you wanted to prove the cards true...
Shouldn't you wait a bit before telling him so?

I think if the guy really cares, he won't leave things unsaid or unquestioned.

Guys like to chase, so if he wants her, he WILL do something about it.
He will atleast ask WHY she ended things the way she did etc.

If he doesn't react at all, well then he's no loss.

lucky 1

I did a Celtic cross spread once for a potential relationship...not even one I was in but someone I thought I might date someday. ....the whole spread was positive till the outcome card which was the death card......I then drew a card to clarify the death card and drew the four of wands....a card I often consider the "honeymoon" card and a positive sign when looking at a potential relationship
I'll admit the combination of death followed by the four of wands ....a very negative cqrd followed by a very positive one....left me a bit confused about the possibility of a good relationship with the woman in question

greeneyed9

I just opened this thread, 4 years later and I can't remember which guy it was about. I literally have no clue lol.

nisaba

Your post highlights why I dislike outcome card positions in relationship spreads. I usually throw out that position or alter it. I think that the word "outcome" is just too vague -- what outcome is the card referring to? What point in time is this particular "outcome?"

My point exactly, in a number of threads. :)

An "outcome" is how things finally end up. As long as you are in a relationship, or out of a relationship and still in touch, or out of a relationship and out of touch but with a future possibility of contact, then there is no outcome. The relationship is still there, doing what relationships do, which is to change and evolve. There are only two possible actual outcomes for a relationship: people breaking up for the very last time and refusing all contact with each other, or the death or one or both people, hopefully of old age. Anything else isn't an outcome yet. Marriage isn't an outcome - it's another changing stage. Breaking up isn't an outcome if there is any possibility of reconciliation. A happy relationship isn't an outcome. A miserable relationship isn't an outcome. They are all just stages, not the end-point.

If as the OP has stated, the relationship is only a few weeks old and there are already warning-signs in the relationship itself (the first couple of years, at least, should be blissful), then I'd be thinking twice. And if Death comes out, a card of irreversible endings, then perhaps it really is time to end this relationship before it has totally trashed your life, and look for something better. No one deserves unhappiness.

And if the OP can't remember which guy it was, then obviously not a "soulmate" and no great loss. :)

libertybelle

I just opened this thread, 4 years later and I can't remember which guy it was about. I literally have no clue lol.

Oh my gosh, that's so funny.