4 of Wands as feelings?

Libra289

I see this as freedom, celebrations, stability, commitment ... but as feelings, I'm not too sure if it represents seeing someone as a stable individual or having passionate/romantic feelings for them.

Feedback would be appreciated :)

Grizabella

Well, just think of what those people in the card are feeling. There's a stable little enclosure that's been built and made beautiful for some sort of celebration and the people on the card are obviously joyous. Think of how they're feeling as they look at this pavillion they've created and think of the happiness that's causing them to dance and feel happy. I think you could say that they might be in a state of rapture over it.

WalesWoman

One good thing, their feelings aren't yo-yoing all over the place. Seems that they are pretty solid and in a place where they can be built upon to create stronger ones... and since it is wands those feelings are of passion, desire and that whole what gives your life purpose to get out of bed in the morning momentum.... maybe even feeling like they hit a home run.

CornissMagorniss

I really like this kind of insight on the card. Both intuitive and traditional.

Libra289

One good thing, their feelings aren't yo-yoing all over the place. Seems that they are pretty solid and in a place where they can be built upon to create stronger ones... and since it is wands those feelings are of passion, desire and that whole what gives your life purpose to get out of bed in the morning momentum.... maybe even feeling like they hit a home run.

Oh lovely, so I guess this means that their feelings aren't fading any time soon? :)

ana luisa

Solid, stable and strong. For good or for bad. Mind you, some people need drama in their relationship...

Libra289

Well, just think of what those people in the card are feeling. There's a stable little enclosure that's been built and made beautiful for some sort of celebration and the people on the card are obviously joyous. Think of how they're feeling as they look at this pavillion they've created and think of the happiness that's causing them to dance and feel happy. I think you could say that they might be in a state of rapture over it.

Yes, it does seem to be a very joyous card ... it can represent celebrations and sabbats. So as feelings, I guess it represents feeling joyous, blissful/euphoric about someone or the feelings you get when around them :)

Libra289

Solid, stable and strong. For good or for bad. Mind you, some people need drama in their relationship...

So I suppose this means no wavering, no uncertainty :)

CaballoDeCopas

delighted.