Stalked by Strength

MandMaud

So good to hear, BeccaBoo; thanks for popping back to update us. :)

I realized I do not really care that it is over. This, in all reality, speaks VOLUMES
Indeed!

Though I am not happy right now, it is because. I gave almost 7 years to a man who still refuses to listen and instead of taking responsibility
... That stings! I know - and you've done brilliantly, with me it ended up 24 years. You've done so well.

Mourning happens, and you will find when you come through that, hopefully you end up pretty zen about the 7 years. Myself i'm still at the stage of accidentally coming out with a rant when I thought I was just going to say one "objective" thing(!) ;) and I'll have to see how long I take to get past this phase, and what helps move out of it.

You are very welcome to rant at great length by PM to me. Getting it out of your system is part of the healing methinx. And your ex sounds VERY like mine, every single example you give, in fact, is either something he would do, or something he has done.

I will not let her grow up thinking that that behavior is okay. Instead, she will see a mother strong enough to stand on her own while her dad chooses his job instead of his family and eventually she will see me with a man who knows how to treat both her and myself.
Bravo, bravo!! :cool2: :thumbsup: *applause*
Sounds like you KNOW that, too - not just declaring it as an intention, convincing yourself or firing yourself up, but a real thing. If you know what I mean.

That turned into far more of a tangent than I ever meant it to... Oops. What can I say? Lol. I am a long winded person.
Not nearly as long-winded as I can be... lol

And Strength made so much strength, yes. :) Attagirl. Plus {hugz} with a touch of emotional sticky plaster.

BeccaBoo

To think, it probably wouldn't have been happened had I not have posted this thread and found such a wonderful support system! ;)

and thank you, MandMaud for always being an ear willing to listen. Going through what I have been through with my guy, I am truly sorry you had to go through the same thing for an even longer period of time. I feel for you, my friend! <3 thanks again! *hugsies*

Pam O

To think, it probably wouldn't have been happened had I not have posted this thread and found such a wonderful support system! ;)

and thank you, MandMaud for always being an ear willing to listen. Going through what I have been through with my guy, I am truly sorry you had to go through the same thing for an even longer period of time. I feel for you, my friend! <3 thanks again! *hugsies*

AT is an Amazing forum with AMAZING members. One more example of how awesome people are here, ready to help, and there to support. It is truly astounding how some support can help make such a powerful difference for those who want to change their lives.

I have seen dramatic life changing decisions like this many times here. And it often starts with a card, or a reading someone asks for help on... :)
Power to all of us to finding the happiest balance we are ISO and capable of finding! :party:

BeccaBoo

I suspect so as well. I think I would have dealt with his crap a lot longer had I not have found this amazing support system! <3