Confused by The Death card

rwcarter

Moderator Note

greeneyed9, as you have neglected to read my PM yet have spent time in Using Tarot Cards on at least two occasions since I sent it, I'll post publicly. There is a feedback requirement in UTC just like the feedback requirement in Your Readings. You need to provide feedback to each person who responds trying to help you, not just to the people whose posts you agree with. Please see the UTC Posting Rules (click) for more info.

You have been locked out of Your Readings for not providing feedback as requested numerous times by the Moderators of that forum. Until you come current with your feedback obligations in this thread, any new threads you create will be locked/removed from view.

Other posters are welcome to continue posting in this thread with the understanding that they likely won't receive feedback from the thread starter.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

seven stars

I think it depends a lot on other cards around it - if you're seeing the tower then the Death card I'd say it's not looking so hot with the new job & might want to grab a parachute but personally I like the Death card. It can mean you're putting the past completely behind you, dead & buried, so you can grow with your new life, or it could mean someone's going to want you to help them bury the bodies hahaha! Something to be said for knowing where all the bodies are buried.

greeneyed9

I took a break from doing the readings for a few days...when I did a CC on my job today and got Death in the final outcome. Everything at work appears great and today they were making plans for me in 5 years etc (clearly they see me here long term).

I also can't possibly see myself leaving. I have this awful feeling that something bad is going to happen and it's only due to tarot readings. Death has historically always meant the final ending for whatever situation I was in. All other cards in CC were bright and positive and then bang, the death. I hate this.

Luna-Ocean

I took a break from doing the readings for a few days...when I did a CC on my job today and got Death in the final outcome. Everything at work appears great and today they were making plans for me in 5 years etc (clearly they see me here long term).

I also can't possibly see myself leaving. I have this awful feeling that something bad is going to happen and it's only due to tarot readings. Death has historically always meant the final ending for whatever situation I was in. All other cards in CC were bright and positive and then bang, the death. I hate this.

Well that does sound very positive it looks like you will be staying in your current job long term for some years to come, the Death card does have that ending sinking feeling sometimes but in most cases it can also being very good change as well. :)