justice card as the challenge

luckygirl26

Hi everyone,
I did a celtic cross for "what will happen in the next 10 months." I got the death card is position 1...I read that as transformations and new beginnings. The justice was the 2nd position: Does that cover I will reap what I sow or karma. Need Help!!!

Fiowall8

Hi everyone,
I did a celtic cross for "what will happen in the next 10 months." I got the death card is position 1...I read that as transformations and new beginnings. The justice was the 2nd position: Does that cover I will reap what I sow or karma. Need Help!!!

Hi Luckygirl,

Justice can definitely mean both of those things, but as far as I know, Justice is less likely to indicate karma than Wheel of Fortune, but could indicate paying for infractions in this life.

It can definitely mean that you will reap what you sow, but I think more within the context of this life rather than past lives.

It's energy will encourage you to seek the truth and clarify the long term effects of past actions.

Often it comes up when we're meant to be confronted with our past choices. We are given a chance to atone for them and change our behavior.

It can give us the information needed for a new start, but is probably more hard work than inspirational. Judgement is more inspiring. Justice is impartial and a bit cold. It can be uncomfortable, but it is time to take responsibility for your actions.

Justice gives us the information we need to have a new beginning with the death card. We can't leave the past behind or become new people if we haven't taken responsibility for the past or discovered the person that our actions have revealed.

That is how I see those two cards, but its hard to tell without the rest of the spread. It looks like the next year is going to be a lot of inner work and change.

Does that make sense for where you are in life?

luckygirl26

Wow that is great insight. It is kind of scary too. I keep kind of thinking of things from the past back to haunt me and also letting go of the old to start new. I could post the rest of the spread but I don't know if any one on here is interested. Thaaaaanks Fiowall8