"Miss Cleo" is a Leo!

AquarianGoddess

Youree Dell Harris, the woman in the Miss Cleo commericals was born on August 13, 1962 in Los Angeles, NOT Jamacia!

Her chart does tell she's under a tremendous Saturn influence and I'm not surprised that her "career" as Miss Cleo is probably over. Although being a Leo, she will rebound someday...stay tuned.

Moose

"Miss Cleo" is a Leo

Hi Aquarian Goddess,

I've been away for a while and have not been able to catch up on all of your great posts. I started this am and this one caught my eye and gave me a good chuckle.

I love the mundane facts of the Zodiac and of course "Miss Cleo" would fit my description of a Leo. I keep in mind the individuality of each Leo and remember that all attributes assigned do not necessarily hit the mark.........

But---she does love center stage, the spotlight. Has a good business sense. She does manifest nobility and talent.

Is it true that Leos have a magnetism about them that attracts successfull or professional people and these same people help the Leo attain success? Phew, that is a strange sentence. I reconstructed it 3 times. I hope you get my gist

What happened in her present situation? Can you progress her chart without her time of birth? I was just wondering if this might just be the start of something bigger and better for her.

I think she is a proud, generous and benevolent person who got herself into a bad business arrangement. And her theatrics got the better of her and eventually got her in over her head. Another one of life's lessons coming her way.

Blesssings, Moose

AquarianGoddess

Hey Moose!

How are you? I'm wondering if you're under a Pluto transit and "hiding out"? Of course, it's none of my business!!

Miss Cleo has a Capricorn Moon and I would think agreed to do the commericals soley for the money. She does have good business acumen. She's under Saturn square her Mercury/Jupiter & Pluto. Saturn represents The Law (and lessons) so it's not surprising that the Feds are breathing down her back. Although she wasn't paid all that well for those commericals and it's the owners who are garnering multi-millions and are the real culprits.

There very well may be better days ahead for her. As for attracting successful people, that would be more of an aspect thing rather than specific to a Sun sign.

Yes, a chart can be progressed without a birth time but, as you know, the ascendant is not known.

Moose

"Miss Cleo" is a Leo

Hi AquarianGoddess,

What is happening with Pluto and Saturn for me? I seem to be up against some challenges I haven't encountered before. I've been maintaining a low profile until I get my energy back.

Thank you for the explanation regarding Youree's aspects. Does Saturn squaring Mercury/Jupiter & Pluto, besides meaning that the Law is not only breathing down her back, but that with the help of the Universe she has set herself up to learn a lesson in creativity. Again, "the lesson had to be learned "so that she can move on. Sort of--expanding her consciousness , improving communications and restoring her feelings of self-worth.

I have no idea why I am so worried about this woman and her chart. Perhaps, it's the analytical Virgo or the peacemaker Libra in me. I pray she did no irreparable harm.

I hope my interpretations don't leave you scratching your head in wonder. I am attempting to educate myself through reading and visiting Astrology sites.

Thanks again for your help................Moose

AquarianGoddess

Moose, you're excellent at this astrology stuff! May have to get you to do my chart.....

If you would like to send your birth data to my email (sassesadee@hotmail.com), I'll have a look at your chart.

Most Virgo's (those born between 9/2 and 9/13) are going through a "growing" period, to put it lightly. You may want to read my post on "The Saturn/Pluto Opposition" and see if any of it applies to you.

You made me laugh at worrying about Miss Cleo!! I'm sure she'll emerge from this episode just fine. The only thing "the Law" can get her on is lying about being from Jamacia. I'd like to see her write a book about the inner-workings of the Miss Cleo lines.

Regards,
AG

Moose

"Miss Cleo" is a Leo

Hi AquarianGoddess,

Thank you for your kind words regarding my feeble attempts at understanding Astrology. I must admit I'm better than I was last year. My daughter is so tired of having her chart done that I think she is purposefully having more children for me and my studies.

Now that Pluto is retrograde until my birthday I suspect I'm in for more changes. I have a feeling this is going to include my job.
Time will tell.

Thank you for offering to look at my vitals. I appreciate it. I'm going to try and send my Natal Chart. I'll email my info. just in case.

I'm off to have my taxes done. Wouldn't you know it would be this day.

Usually I'm a very optimistic person.....has to be Saturn/Pluto opp.

Happy Spring Time!............Moose