Which Page do you think this "person" represents?

.traveller.

Which Page is this?

A young man running through an office building delivering letters, documents, and news between the various departments. You are walking through the building and this young man makes an effort to stay ahead of you, and watches you when he can with a lovestruck expression (By looking over his shoulder and lingering in doorways). He makes it obvious that you are a source of great interest to him but he doesn't speak or stop working.

I was thinking of either the Page of Swords or the Page of Cups.

Vadella

A young man running through an office building delivering letters, documents, and news between the various departments. You are walking through the building and this young man makes an effort to stay ahead of you, and watches you when he can

Page Swords

with a lovestruck expression (By looking over his shoulder and lingering in doorways). He makes it obvious

Page Cups

that you are a source of great interest to him but he doesn't speak or stop working.

Page Pentacles

This was a hard one.... I can't seem to narrow it down.

xx
Vad

Neely75

Oh gosh, as I read it I thought exactly the same as Vadella. I really could not narrow it down to just one.

crazy raven

If I had to choose one, I'd go with the Page of Wands. He's ambitious, outgoing, full of energy....likes to be the center of attention, flirtatious, deals with phone calls, letters, new ventures, etc.,.

cr

willowfox

I would say a mixture of Page pents(hard working) and Page cups(love struck).

Papageno

crazy raven said:
If I had to choose one, I'd go with the Page of Wands. He's ambitious, outgoing, full of energy....likes to be the center of attention, flirtatious, deals with phone calls, letters, new ventures, etc.,.

cr

I second that

caridwen

Page of Wands.

Vadella

I was a "page of Wands" and this is nothing like me. ;) So I couldn't say anything dealing with this person here. A page of Wands would stop working and even mess around playing like a child with their object of affection. Shooting rubber bands at them, spit balls... you name it. :laugh:

xx
Vad

FaireMaiden

.traveller. said:
Which Page is this?

A young man running through an office building delivering letters, documents, and news between the various departments. You are walking through the building and this young man makes an effort to stay ahead of you, and watches you when he can with a lovestruck expression (By looking over his shoulder and lingering in doorways). He makes it obvious that you are a source of great interest to him but he doesn't speak or stop working.
I would have to say:

Virgo Sun: Page of Pentacles-- the work IS the thing... beyond all else, the work must be done efficiently, i.e. running thru the office to make the deliveries, and doesn't stop working ... Taureans plod, and Capricorns are far too diginifed to run, (except for Office of the President, *lol*)... As well, an infatuation would be a guilty pleasure to this Virgo Sun Page, so he will not act on it... after all, he's being paid to deliver mail, NOT chase women!!! Big, big ethics issues here for our young Virgo Page...

Sagittarius Rising: Page of Wands-- Will run anywhere, and crawl up a drainpipe, to get a glimpse of his amore, *lol*... He couldn't care less about the work... as far as he's concerned, the only truth/desire/passion/need that matters is his own, *lol*... Thanks god for that Virgo Sun!!!... He wants to keep the ball in his court, ALWAYS, so will stay three steps ahead of his prey, i.e. running thru the office, staying ahead, being flirtatious enough to let you know you're an object of his affection, lingering in doorways (his favourite stalking haunt, *lol*), and looking back over his shoulder (has to keep you in his crosshairs, you see, *lol*)...

Pisces Moon: Page of Cups-- Ahhh, ever the romantic... Doesn't really want to engage, as the 'reality' of his object of affection would burst his 'fantasy bubble' of her, (would find out in short order that she's really A PERSON!!!, *lol*)... Would much rather 'idolize' from afar, as he is so emotionally insecure, he dare not risk it... 'Oh, but the fantasies of us together, we are Tristan and Isolde, Romeo and Juliet, Fred and Wilma', *lol*... i.e. Watches with a love-struck expression but won't speak to you, lingers in doorways (another favoured haunt, but for a far different reason... The Pisces just wants to adore, the Sagg, on the other hand, is watching to see when the time is right to pounce, *lol*)...

No Swords here... Swords don't run around offices, or anywhere else for that matter; they don't linger; they will stay three steps ahead (but that's mentally, not physically); and they will talk to you... And after introducing themselves, (thereby letting you know they have an interest in you), they will promptly walk away and play the hard-to-get, strong-silent-type... They are the MASTERS of passive-aggressive behaviour...

So, I see no Page of Swords in the proffered scenario...

And that, boys and girls, is my two-cents, *rofl*

Sophie

Sounds like a page of wandswordscups :D

Pentacles wouldn't really notice you ;)