Morgan Greer - Edition Identification

G6

Hey All,

From my research this seems to be a 3rd Edition Morgan Greer deck. Am I correct?

Thanks! :)

Attachments

• MG_Front.jpg
    MG_Front.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 683
  • MG_Back.jpg
    MG_Back.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 613
  • MG_BoxSide.jpg
    MG_BoxSide.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 598
  • MG_CardBack.jpg
    MG_CardBack.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 593
  • MG_LWB.jpg
    MG_LWB.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 589

Abrac

Found two threads that might be helpful. I didn't read through them completely so you'll just have to check 'em out.

http://tarotforum.net/search.php?searchid=5337569

Does the booklet advertise any other books or decks? That could help you narrow a time frame. I'd say they were made at least after 1979 given the copyright on the booklet.

Abrac

Good one gregory. :)

gregory

Holly knows her stuff !

The Happy Squirrel

So how does it look like now?

G6

Ad in the MG Box

Found two threads that might be helpful. I didn't read through them completely so you'll just have to check 'em out.

http://tarotforum.net/search.php?searchid=5337569

Does the booklet advertise any other books or decks? That could help you narrow a time frame. I'd say they were made at least after 1979 given the copyright on the booklet.

This is the ad that was folded up and included in the box. This deck must have been sitting in someone's house untouched for a good long while.

Attachments

• MG_Ad.jpg
    MG_Ad.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 588

G6

So how does it look like now?

Here's some of the cards. It's in perfect condition. I don't think anybody used it. The cards shed a little when I took them out of the box. Maybe they are disintegrating a bit because they're so old?

They seem just fine though! :)

Attachments

• MG_Cards.jpg
    MG_Cards.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 578

G6

2nd Edition

Whoops, I got it wrong its a 2nd edition. Per Gregory's link 1st edition would have black border. I'm glad I don't have a black border! :)