Erotic Tarot Decks - Decameron/Casanova/Others?

nisaba

I was just wondering if any of you has the Decameron/Casanova deck and if so what do you think of it and which is better?

I stumbled upon the Decameron deck for the first time today and was drawn to it realizing how lovely it would be to own a deck like it.

Let me know if you have other recommendations for other erotic decks available!

I have the Decameron deck and I enjoy having it. I don't have the Casanova. so I can't compare them.

I do have some other erotic decks, though: The Manara (not as good as the Decameron) and the Lori Wells Erotic (far better than the Decameron).

Someone should reawaken the RED (Reading with Erotic Decks) exchange circle. I'd be there in a flash. So to speak.

rwcarter

In case you're not aware, the other side of Aeclectic has a list of Erotic decks:

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/erotic.shtml

My absolute favorite is the Garden of Priapus which is long OOP and quite HTF. I use it every chance I get in the RED exchanges as it always gives me at least one WTF card that stretches my tarot muscles in new and interesting ways.

Oni

Tarot of Sexual Magic

That one is new to me! I will have to get that!:?:

G6

Royo Dark

I just got the Royo Dark and it has LOTS of naked ladies and quite a few sexual cards. Not very RWS though and since many of the cards are just people pictures it lends more to intuitive reading.

Lokismile

In case you're not aware, the other side of Aeclectic has a list of Erotic decks:

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/erotic.shtml

My absolute favorite is the Garden of Priapus which is long OOP and quite HTF. I use it every chance I get in the RED exchanges as it always gives me at least one WTF card that stretches my tarot muscles in new and interesting ways.

Yes! I desire that Priapus soooo much.

Achlys

The only eroticish deck I own is the black tarot -lol
I don't think that's what most go for with regards to erotic decks, however

Scarlet Woodland

I have the Tarot of Sexual Magic and the Royo has its moments :D

Alta

I only have Lori Walls' Tarot Erotica. I like the art better than some of the the LoSc ones which are in their style.

JylliM

Decameron

When I bought this I showed it to a bachelor friend of ours in his sixties who spent an unnervingly long time looking at it, and has asked to see it again!