Baba Studios Mythical Creatures Tarot

gregory

I'm thinking a REALLY long time ago (well, in interwebz terms - 2-3 years !) and it might even have been on a different forum...

FaintlyMacabre

Maybe someone else will check, but she said he'd been working on it for a long time (real years). I still do not seem to be on their mailing list, which I just take a sign now.

Diana

gregory

Check your spam. You need to register for it and then validate that from the email they send you....

But wherever I saw this stuff before, it wasn't in a newsletter. And obviously not facebook, either !

Dan S

There are pictures of cards from this deck that have appeared periodically on their facebook page dating back to at least 2014

gregory

There are pictures of cards from this deck that have appeared periodically on their facebook page dating back to at least 2014
And as I say, I never go there. So that is NOT where I saw them. I am sure it was in a discussion thread of some kind and I think it may have been on a forum that closed down a few years ago now, where Karen was also a member.

FaintlyMacabre

Check your spam. You need to register for it and then validate that from the email they send you....

But wherever I saw this stuff before, it wasn't in a newsletter. And obviously not facebook, either !

I did all that.

I am just saying that if he has been working on it that long, maybe they showed it on their site(s) before. Or maybe another forum although from this reaction, it doesn't seem like they'd put it up.

Diana

reall

ok, now I'm sure I've see it on their old web maybe?:)
it was when alice went out and I was checking their bags and stumbled on this?:)
let's hope Karen will post us here and solve this mystery!^^ lolz as expected from mystical beasts!XD ;))

FLizarraga

And as I say, I never go there. So that is NOT where I saw them. I am sure it was in a discussion thread of some kind and I think it may have been on a forum that closed down a few years ago now, where Karen was also a member.

They claim to have been working on this particular deck for 11 years. So they probably have posted some pics somewhere in the interim.

starlightexp

They claim to have been working on this particular deck for 11 years. So they probably have posted some pics somewhere in the interim.

In looking back on there album on FB there is a selection of the minors (6s,8s,6p,5p,10w,4w,3c,7c) I think the Hanged Man is shown, 5 of Pents, There is a lot of things going on in the minors.

Annabelle

The photos that Baba Studio has shared so far of the cards are truly charming. I'm really looking forward to this deck's release. I have a soft spot for monochromatic decks.