Light Or Fluffy Decks

Hispet

I'm undergoing some sort of weird spiritual/life transition, and I'm in need of softer, lighter, dare I say "fluffy" decks.

What are your personal recommendations for light/fluffy decks that I should explore?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

WhiteWolfy

Take a look at the Happy Tarot, it reminds me of the Candy Crush game and i would categorize it as a light/fluffy deck...

Starshower

Do you mean decks that soothe and comfort ... that show more positive, hopeful sides of things and present even the more shadowy aspects of life with a lighter touch, minimising any misery whilst not entirely avoiding it? Decks that are beautiful, or pretty and engage one's interest without evoking horror or allowing depression, sorrow or despair to take root by reflecting it back too powerfully? If so, then I personally have had times needing just such decks for a while, to help me overcome bereavement sorrows, depression, anxiety etc and I think addressing those needs is perfectly valid. Some of us know what it is to experience suffering, or to watch others doing so, and need help in many forms to heal. Visuals & sound (music) are great healers!
My Top Ten such recommendations would be:
Tarot of a Moon Garden - a child-like, magical fairytale atmosphere.
The Shadowscapes Tarot - extremely ethereal & beautiful, intricate & softly-coloured. However, there are one or two cards (the dead swan!) that upset me. Overall, it is lovely, flowing & relaxing.
The Housewives Tarot - a very amusing, witty piece of cleverly thought-out 1950s-spoof kitsch. Great fun, with a punch!
The Paulina, and its little sister, the Joie de Vivre - quirky, amusing, pretty, strange & lighthearted and visually engaging by its imaginary creatures & humour.
The Zerner-Farber - made from a rich, Victorian-style, intricate tapestry. There are one or two very sad, upsetting cards but most are lacey, pretty and romantic / sentimental.
The Fey Tarot - cute, child-like, with interesting toy-like characters & pretty colours.
The Tarot of Transformation - all swooshy, swirly, beautiful purply, pinky, mauvey colours and dance-like sense of movement permeates ... evoking relaxation & joy, if you like that kind of thing ... which I do!
The Victorian Fairy Tarot - simple, delicate, childlike, cheery, fun.
I simply LOVE the Llewellyn, with beautiful, watercolour paintings representing scenes from the Welsh mythology of the Mabinogion. It's a little hard to read without knowing the stories, but the beauty of the paintings more than makes up for having to refer to the book, for me. 78 simply stunning, mysterious, delicate artworks!

Best of luck! I hope you find something to suit your current needs. Enjoy the search too. :heart: :)

avalonian

The first one that sprung to mind was the Medicine Woman Tarot - I would class it as one of my "comfort" decks, feels very gentle and healing.

The second one is the Gaian Tarot - the new edition by Schiffer is absolutely beautiful.

:) :) :)

CharlotteK

Ones that spring to mind for me are Hezicos, Crystal Visions, Shadowscapes, Victorian Fairy - not that they can't pack a punch when you need them to, but the artwork on all of them seems to me to be quite gentle and soft.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

G6

Tod's Creatures Tarot - Loving this one! šŸ˜Š

Amsonia

The Vanessa Tarot...she's FUN! light, and reads surprisingly well...

mercuryempress

My favorite Tarot Blankey is the phantasmagoric theater

I also like the Quantum Tarot and the Paulina

Linfang

I'd recommend the Delos Tarot, I find it very light-hearted and soothing.

Or the Jolanda, like a children book illustration, but I'm afraid it's OOP.