Light Or Fluffy Decks

mercuryempress

Oh. It is good to share our different experiences. I did shadow work with it, maybe this is why I found it troubling.

It is that's why I love it here; I appreciate all perspectives :) and I could totally see it from your view

The 8 and 9 of swords has been following me ever since I've picked up my first deck of cards ( a little over a year ) so even in a deck like the Tarot of the Magical Forest those images can be too much for me sometimes because they are too close to the RWS.

I also love the Zombie Tarot again not exactly light and fluffy but does help you find humor when you are feeling like your world is coming to an end.

Hispet

Thank you for so many great suggestions! I have a nice list of great decks to get now. Though some I already own, and surprisingly enough one was coming in the mail before I even posted this thread! I'm used to having very dark decks, and just needed something lighter to concentrate on for a while.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ShinyAeon

I think the Whimsical deck is light and fluffy, safe for children but deep enough for adults.
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/whimsical/

I second the Whimsical Tarot! Imagery from fairy tales and nursery rhymes, simple but not simplistic.

I would call it more "gentle" than "fluffy," because there's definitely substance to it. I actually got it in case I ever had to read for a child, which has never happened yet, but I totally don't regret getting it. I knew it was a good choice when I saw that the Emperor was Santa Claus/Father Christmas, and the rest of the choices are just as thoughtful.