Hard Time Connecting with my Deck and My Fool's Journey

uraszz

Hello!

I posted the same thread in Using Tarot but I think this is a better place to post.

It's been about two weeks since I received my Prisma Visions Tarot Deck. After the initial excitement I've been having a hard time connecting with it. I had used 4 RWS decks before so I thought it was the sudden change in art style that negatively impacted me.

However

I have pinpointed the problem and the reason is so trivial and (pardon my language) stupid I get annoyed by just thinking about it.

I have this OCD like perfectionist side which comes out especially in subjects that I care deeply about and am interested in.

When I received the cards some of them had a white stain on their backs and I accidentally stepped on the VI of Swords during a reading. Don't ask how. Now taking these into consideration I have a physically imperfect deck and that has brought up an indifferent side in me which has been giving me cold feet? Is that the right term?

However! x2

It just struck me about three-four days ago: Could this be a pattern?

Tarot Journal Log 06/09/2015

Now it just struck me. 'Could this be a pattern?'

So I pulled out the cards I was unhappy with.

0 - The Fool
IV of Wands
VIII of Wands
Ace of Swords
VI of Swords
III of Pentacles
King of Pentacles
X - Wheel of Fortune

Let's take a look deeper...

I don't remember the initial order in which I drew the cards but the first thing I did was arrange them by suits and number. Let's look at the numerological associations

0: Infinity. Absence. Potential.
IV: Rationality. Structure. Rules.
VIII: Abundance. Leadership. Influence.
I: New Growth.
VI: Harmony. Balance. Intuition.
III: Synthesis.
V: Disequilibrium*
X: Ultimate Transcendental Completion

*The King is the fourteenth card of a suit. 4+1=5

This is my Imperfect Fool's Journey into Transcendental Infinity...

Oh and the number of cards?

[size=+2]MIND BLOWN[/size]

Eight is also the number that represents Cosmic Consciousness.

For the past two months everything is just clicking in place Seemingly random events are hightening my consciousness and it's happening so fast, I can't stop to think about it.

Now onto the card meanings

The Fool - New Beginning
IV of Wands - Milestone
VIII of Wands - Closeness
Ace of Swords - Epiphany
VI of Swords - Moving on/Forward
III of Pentacles - Thoroughness
King of Pentacles - Mastery
Wheel of Fortune - Infinite Cycle

I have a certain understanding of the general concept of the cards however I need time to thoroughly understand this Journey. I had planned on doing the card analysis of the deck in order however I feel that this would be a better starting point.

Yeah and that's my interesting experience with the cards. I think the cards are filing away the negative aspects of my psyche.

I'm curious have you had an experience similair or interesting like this with your deck(s)

Thank you for reading this far!