Transparent Gypsy Method

rwcarter

This spread is based on a marriage of variant 1 of the Gypsy Method from the Complete Book of Tarot Spreads and The Twenty-One-Card Gypsy Method from Tarot and Individuation. It's good for general readings where the Querent doesn't have a particular question.

1-7. Past
8-14. Present
15-21. Future

(FilmStrip each group of seven cards to show a story.)

CI #1 (1-8-15). Work and career
CI #2 (2-9-16). Home life
CI #3 (3-10-17). Hopes, wishes, desires
CI #4 (4-11-18). Friends and support
CI #5 (5-12-19). Love and relationships
CI #6 (6-13-20). Fortune and misfortune
CI #7 (7-14-21). Immediate future

Rodney

SweetAsRoses

This spread looks exciting, I think I'll print it out and give it a go.

Thanks!

Xarokys

I like this! It uses the unique qualities of the Transparent Tarot in a *vintage* spread, sort of new meets old. I'll also print this out and give it a try.

Maggiemay

Sounds really like a great spread. I wrote it down for future use...

Thank you

Scotty_Bane

I'm doing it with my wife tonight... you can stop you snickering now.

rwcarter

Maggiemay, I hope you'll report back when you use it.

Scotty, hopefully you'll at least report back whether or not the spread worked for you.... (I didn't mean for that to come out as a double entendre. It just did....)

Rodney

Disa

Great spread, Rodney!

---------------------------------
still snickering,

Disa

Scotty_Bane

So yeah, GREAT SPREAD! Really I love it, as soon as it was laid out I started getting a lot of information... too much for one read actually. Maybe its just because I am inexperienced as of yet but I will probably be interpreting this spread for the next week or so and still be getting new info. I will probably keep this for a "First of the year spread" and use it for self readings, I don't think I could see ever doing a read on anyone else with this spread. Non the less, good job.

rwcarter

Thanks Scotty. As long as you make a stab at what the cards are telling you (individually and in groups), you can post the spread to the Your Readings forum and get people to give you their takes on the cards. If you do that, be sure to indicate which deck you used since a lot of people base their interpretations on the imagery in the particular deck.

Rodney