Darkana Tarot Deck on kickstarter

shadowdancer

Alamaris, I would suggest ordering now. The cards are on their way from the printers, so he only has a finite amount of copies. Once they are gone, I don't think he will repeat this again in the near future, and may try to find a publisher to take it longer term.

It would be a shame if you missed out.

Davina

Alamaris

I have done so, then! It would be a huge shame to miss out on this. :D

starlightexp

I so hope that he's shipping them soon

starlightexp

Has anyone heard news on it?

tarotlyn

:heart::) ...this is certainly taking a loooong time...the last email notification i got was on June 4th... Almost 2 months ago!

Edmund, i just emailed him the following message (through Kickstarter):

Start email............

Hi! Dan!

i am a backer of your Darkana Tarot Deck...

Everyone on AT tarot forum is wondering just when exactly will we be getting our decks?

The last notification from you was on June 4th...have you gotten your published copies yet?

i am going to post on AT and tell them i have emailed you and am waiting for your response.

Here is my email address:
(two of my email addresses here)

Thank you, Dan, and we all hope to hear from you soon...
HUGS, Lyn (real name here)

end email......

i hope we hear something soon...i think it is taking a little too long now...
:heart: Lyn

vee

I appreciate you doing that, Lyn. I agree that it is taking a bit too much time for my liking...or at least the communication is not where I'd like it to be.

I am sure the decks will come eventually though.

jema

I was just thinking of this one. I paid for the backing in March.
I dunno, I am starting to doubt I will ever see it... Sorry to be so negative.

starlightexp

Thank's for doing that Lyn. While I totally understand the delays in printing this was, if i remember correctly, supposed to be out in May. It's my first Kickstarter and I guess I feel anxious about it. An update would be great.

starlightexp

I just found this on the kickstarter comment section it was posted yesterday:

Creator Dan Donche about 12 hours ago

I haven't received them from the printers. The updates are all up to date. I post updates as I get the information, otherwise I'm answering these same questions all day.

hmmm I think he might be sick of people asking him about this. The last official update was on 7/4 so about 3 weeks ago. Maybe if he updated that, even if it said that things are still the same people would not be wondering.

vee

Yeah I saw that too. That's your comment hes responding to, right, jema? I thought he was rather rude. His deck, funded with our money, is way overdue and he has not been very gracious or communicative about it. All of my Kickstarter experiences besides this one have been wonderful so far, but this is leaving a sour taste in my mouth.