your magical deck?

Penthasilia

Oh please don't remind me. The Prague is one of those decks that I try not to think about (on account of the $$). As far as I'm concerned, Prague is the most magical city in the universe. I must have lived there in a previous incarnation.

They will sometimes come up here for sale at a much more reasonable price- just keep an eye out! ;) But there is a magic to this deck that can't be replaced by one that looks like it- there is just something about this deck. Even more so than the other MRP ones...

SunChariot

I,m looking for a new deck, and was wondering if you consider any deck magical. The one that made you improve your psychic skills, the one that makes you dream if you put it under your pillow, or the one that ist images make you read very inspired.
Maybe the thoth?
Any suggestions?

ALL decks are magical, or put another way NONE of them are. LOL

ANY deck has the ability to bring out the magical part of yourself that comes out in readers, to allow you to connect to that through the cards (ok, with the exception of decks you feel you don't connect to).

No deck is really magical, the magic is always in you,. not in the deck,.

All that aside. the one that did the most for me was Brian Froud's Faeries' Oracle. OK and Oracle, not a Tarot, but it really opened up the world for me.

I did NOT at all believe in faeries as real beings when I got the deck. But I DID carefully read the book that came with the deck and do ALL the exercise in it. The books starts of by stating that Faeries' are real beings and if you work on the exericises in the book they may well try and communicate with you.

I have always been open-minded enough to suspend disbelief and give things a try. And I did and they did. I started to expere4inces faeries, clearly through all my senses, All my clairs opened up just by working on the exercises in that book.

I thought I was losing my mind at first., LOL But I talked to many many other people who had all had the same experiences and I was forced to conclude, at least within myself, that I was not going off my rocker and that faeries were real and did exist.

Months later I started to experience angels. And well... all that has improved my life more than I can say in words right now since it all started,

Babs

ivanna

ALL decks are magical, or put another way NONE of them are. LOL

ANY deck has the ability to bring out the magical part of yourself that comes out in readers, to allow you to connect to that through the cards (ok, with the exception of decks you feel you don't connect to).

No deck is really magical, the magic is always in you,. not in the deck,.

All that aside. the one that did the most for me was Brian Froud's Faeries' Oracle. OK and Oracle, not a Tarot, but it really opened up the world for me.

I did NOT at all believe in faeries as real beings when I got the deck. But I DID carefully read the book that came with the deck and do ALL the exercise in it. The books starts of by stating that Faeries' are real beings and if you work on the exericises in the book they may well try and communicate with you.

I have always been open-minded enough to suspend disbelief and give things a try. And I did and they did. I started to expere4inces faeries, clearly through all my senses, All my clairs opened up just by working on the exercises in that book.

I thought I was losing my mind at first., LOL But I talked to many many other people who had all had the same experiences and I was forced to conclude, at least within myself, that I was not going off my rocker and that faeries were real and did exist.

Months later I started to experience angels. And well... all that has improved my life more than I can say in words right now since it all started,

Babs

Hi!!!
I found so many, many opinions in Amazon talking about this as amazing, superb, and so fabulous opinions, that after reading untill page 10 (yep) and after finding at a very affordable price on bookdepo, I finally ordered.

The thoth and the companion book will have to wait untill christmas gifts as is a bit more expensive and I have still to work and learn with my other tarot decks

Hope to find some positive experiences with faeries as you!!

Thank you!!!

MizGrace

I have one I slept with under my pillow and I had a image that night of a man. I met him and sadly for me it did not work out. Yet he was the love of my life. I can never be with him but, it showed me this man as the magician card.
so yes there are but, I can not say name of the deck I am unsure, it is very large deck and I bought it at asda in the early 90's. For me that deck is pure magic.
However, it is dependant on each person I think you find a deck important to you that will call to you.
Each deck is special I think it's the intent behind it and belief that makes it so from you.
good luck in finding this one :)

Thoughtful

l am working with the Bohemian Gothic at the moment and to me it is the most magical deck in my small collection. Each time l give a reading with it l see so much more and l think why did l not see that before. Its like a veil that parts very slowly allowing me to see more of its inner secrets. Wonderful for readings, very mysterious yet very knowing, each reading may have several of the same cards within them and yet l get a different story which is tailor made for that querent. Thats magic!

SunChariot

Hi!!!
I found so many, many opinions in Amazon talking about this as amazing, superb, and so fabulous opinions, that after reading untill page 10 (yep) and after finding at a very affordable price on bookdepo, I finally ordered.

The thoth and the companion book will have to wait untill christmas gifts as is a bit more expensive and I have still to work and learn with my other tarot decks

Hope to find some positive experiences with faeries as you!!

Thank you!!!

It's a very very fun deck on it's own. It has a real faery sense of humour, with little jokes hidden in the names of the cards, some images that look totally different when turned upside down.

May you have many years of joy from it. My advice is to really DO the exercises in the book, to take them slowly and just work on them. That book also taught me a lot about being a reader and how you are always free to invent new ways to do things. Which I still do today.

Babs